2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
I added the white outlines on my Infrareds while watching the game tonight at home to give it more on an OG look and I’m pleased! Can’t believed they skipped that detail!

827C4F7A-7FB7-4C6D-B264-2546F3E03880.jpeg
1B1C1393-A079-4937-A8F2-39CCB8207251.jpeg
118587FC-6DA3-4AA9-ACD2-D6FD6E277A81.jpeg
923627B8-8361-40BB-9CDA-0E0D698A8F1E.jpeg
Yup I'll be doing this to both pairs so please explain what materials you used and how you went about doing this. :nerd: These look great. :smokin

Procefure?

Yup I'll be doing this to both pairs so please explain what materials you used and how you went about doing this. :nerd: These look great. :smokin

i used a white crayola pencil and ran it along the cut lines. i did 2 passes, one was just to get the white everywhere i needed and on the 2nd pass i applied a lil more pressure to kind of "mash in" the edges to make the edges widen out a bit to give it even more of an OG look because the material is so much thinner than the original. the overall process wasn't hard at all. Give it a try!

I took out my initial SNKRS pair again and sighed a bit at the QC mistakes. Up close they are still pretty glaring. My 2nd pair is much better. I'm going to take a suede brush to the first one a little bit. There shouldn't be glue stains or scratches on an upper like these that stands out even more with the materials. But I digress, these are fairly mass produced shoes that they release to make a buck and not finely made crafted shoes by some master shoe maker.

I don’t think there is need to paint the contrast line. My pair seems to be slightly appearing with each wear

2118299A-7890-4A39-A616-74266B7BA26C.jpeg

I didnt use paint lol just pencil lol took no work really just wanted to experiment and you're right there was a bit of contrast already. I just wanted to amplify it. I wouldnt use white though. Contast lines that bright look weird on the VI now because the materials arent like the OG which had like 2 or 3 different textiles to make the black parts of fhe shoe.

I outlined the edges with a white charcoal pencil. The charcoal is more forgiving than colored pencil I think. Came out great, no mess.
IMG_2626.jpg
IMG_2626.jpg
IMG_2625.jpg
IMG_2625.jpg

Looks good but I have to say that charcoal is not more forgiving than the white pencil. Charcoal has the ability to smudge, smear and wear off over time way faster than the white pencil would.

Looks good but I have to say that charcoal is not more forgiving than the white pencil. Charcoal has the ability to smudge, smear and wear off over time way faster than the white pencil would.
I just feel like the color pencil would be permanent if a mistake as made

What’s everyone’s best guess on how long we’re gonna have to wait for some white/infrareds now.. hopefully not too long! Those and both of the fire red 5s are top of my list for retros I’m waiting on now.

People are doubling up on these?
I'm at Argentina now and I'm tempted since retail here is around $170.

Depends on amount of wear of course. But you already know that. For people that wear them regularly, It dont surprise me they are yellowing.

Just surprised so soon, even with wear. Even looking at pairs before the blue tint JB started putting on icy soles it seems like this is way too soon.

Back
Top Bottom