2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
Good luck. Anything i get off ebay is junk now.

Yeah it happens lol I usually dont go but one thing Ebay has that stockx doesnt is being able to communicate directly to sellers and seeing pics and requesting more. I asked for all the details to make sure I was getting them DS and legit. Including the Nike return shipping receipt/label.

Yeah, the execution on the panel highlighting is poor up there. But, that said....I could see how it would be just as beneficial on these as the IV's. Probably not gonna do it, buuuuuut.....Could look good.

#tbt 91' OG's that I swapped.
43b6018.jpg

That tongue height us unmatched.

Last edited:
What size donors did you use for your soles? I have a 91 pair in a size 11, but 11 and 10.5 are off. Might need to get an 11.5/12 donor

What size donors did you use for your soles? I have a 91 pair in a size 11, but 11 and 10.5 are off. Might need to get an 11.5/12 donor

These were a 12.5 and the 6's were a 12.5. I used soles from the flights. I put my feet in them and tied them up to shape the upper because 91' 6's are narrower than any later releases. I also didnt use the OG outsole because of the narrowness of it.

Got the 12.5s in hand and I gotta say, they are amazing and JB really got the details right for the most part. What made me get hype though was lifing that insole and seeing the cardboard at the bottom. That's exactly how the 91's were, these are done super well.

What's the best way to clean these? Didn't think mine were dirty until my second pair came in and I compared them. Now I want to get the unbuckle back looking fresh again.

Patiently waiting for the White/Infrared release if it ever comes. My mess around and get maroons. But I wanna keep it to their white counterparts.

20190510_115251.jpg

Wanted that OG look so I utilized some excess black laces from my 1s and threw them in there I ain't mad at that at all. Now I can tie them all the way up but still keep em loose.

20190510_115430.jpg

Back
Top Bottom