2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
Bruh... relax.

The VI is manufactured like that, clear rubber with a solid rubber overlay. Just wear your shoes and don’t worry about it.

Why would the StockX pair be assumed fake? They made enough of these to where I don’t think that many fakes are in circulation

Decided to throw mine on feet for this nice Sunday. Good day to all

Attachments

• B80D7594-AE8F-43BE-B3EC-FDE74ADAE5F7.jpeg
    B80D7594-AE8F-43BE-B3EC-FDE74ADAE5F7.jpeg
    391.8 KB · Views: 472
I have another pair for later but I have been wearing my early release pair. If you have two pairs just wear one of them; the material is durable. Also spray two coats of ForceField Sneaker Protector on the soles to preserve them.

Haven't wore mine either, an honestly, I have no plans of doing so anytime soon as I like the PSG6s more, and with DMPs coming out...

I bought 3 pairs, I just love this shoe like that. Pretty much my 3rd fav Jordan behind Playoff 11’s and Concords. I wear my first pair pretty regularly, though it’s doubtful I’ll ever get through 3 pairs. Can’t put a price on peace of mind though. They did an outstanding job on these.

I forgot I had these for a minute, pulled them out and the soles are piss yellow, never worn either. I know they weren't all that clear to begen with but none of my other shoes are like this at all. Not even My Legend Blue 11s

20200128_153546.jpg

I forgot I had these for a minute, pulled them out and the soles are piss yellow, never worn either. I know they weren't all that clear to begen with but none of my other shoes are like this at all. Not even My Legend Blue 11s

20200128_153546.jpg
That's odd. I got a DS pair from GOAT a couple years ago, and besides the maroon bleeding into the translucent rubber, the soles are holding up well. Have worn them several times. Hard to tell due to no natural lighting but in the daytime they're fairly clear.
20200128_205649.jpg

I think I've worn mine close to 30 times now...

Chilled for a bit at around 20 wears. They still look great

That's odd. I got a DS pair from GOAT a couple years ago, and besides the maroon bleeding into the translucent rubber, the soles are holding up well. Have worn them several times. Hard to tell due to no natural lighting but in the daytime they're fairly clear.
20200128_205649.jpg

I guess I need to start wearing my shoes.

20200128_153546.jpg

Ha! Those come like that out of the box. Those are not yellowed AT ALL, let alone “piss yellow” lol.

Ha! Those come like that out of the box. Those are not yellowed AT ALL, let alone “piss yellow” lol.

Maybe I went too far with the piss... :rofl: ...but they are yellowed, I have older pictures of when I bought them from Flight 23 in Chcago.

Obviously not my picture, but you can clearly see there is no yellow tint on FTLs stock photos.

Foot-Locker-Air-Jordan-6-Retro-OG-Maroon-2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom