2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
Hi all

has anyone noticed the inconsistency in the panel
Fitting on the 2019 infrareds, only noticed it this week as only got them out to wear,

you would have thought they would be mirror perfect with a Nike product

see my photo’s the ones with yellow ring are worse but the others still not perfect

also the dates in the labels is different on each shoe, could that be a clue that L & R are made separate and that’s why the shoes are not mirror the same ?

Please share your thoughts and experiences, is this normal or I have I got B grades

(1 pair from SNEAKERS and other Foot Locker)
My dude...

Put your Infrareds on, wear them and enjoy them.

Where'd you purchase your pair? JB quality control is always touch & go. But usually when the pair has different tags it probably means someone might of swapped out one of them to make a better pair for themselves. That uneven midsole is crazy tho. Have you noticed anything else odd between the 2?
No, left and right shoes are not made together.
There's people that make lefts then there are ones that make the rights

No, left and right shoes are not made together.
There's people that make lefts then there are ones that make the rights
Yea I know. I'm the guy who started the whole JB Twix factory thing couple years ago lol. Rumor was they make the left pair in one factory & the right pair in another to prevent theft...which sounds pretty ridiculous now. But tags usually match. It's very rare that I come across a pair with different tags. I usually just think it's a swapped pair cause I do it from time to time aswell.

Yea I know. I'm the guy who started the whole JB Twix factory thing couple years ago lol. Rumor was they make the left pair in one factory & the right pair in another to prevent theft...which sounds pretty ridiculous now. But tags usually match. It's very rare that I come across a pair with different tags. I usually just think it's a swapped pair cause I do it from time to time aswell.
Nah we been on that longer than that in the legit check board, my guy

Made this photo with my youngest

Attachments

• 574B0C1E-2EC9-4C37-AEEB-DA450C6000E9.jpeg
    574B0C1E-2EC9-4C37-AEEB-DA450C6000E9.jpeg
    310.6 KB · Views: 298
Back
Top Bottom