2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
Hey everyone. Y’all helped me big time to find out some Metallic 5s I copped on eBay were off and the seller was quick to process a refund. Was hoping y’all can help me take a look at some Infrareds I copped from another seller

ever since I started buying kicks again I can’t tell! Thank you all for your help it’s really appreciated.

20201101_113315.jpg
20201101_113329.jpg
20201101_113400.jpg

No one thinks that the suede isn't like the original and the 2000? [don't know the correct name of the material because of all of the changes over the years] I like the suede on the 2000s, it's smoother and not as dark. I think it make the contrast stand-out more too.

That's the only thing that I would want to make these perfect. I think they're the best retro in about 20 years, better than the blk-red xis from 2019. That shade of red on the sole was weak.

No one thinks that the suede isn't like the original and the 2000? [don't know the correct name of the material because of all of the changes over the years] I like the suede on the 2000s, it's smoother and not as dark. I think it make the contrast stand-out more too.

That's the only thing that I would want to make these perfect. I think they're the best retro in about 20 years, better than the blk-red xis from 2019. That shade of red on the sole was weak.

Durabuck. The materials on the 2019 are as close as we will ever come to the OG.

Nike/JB is using a material that is very similar in appearance and texture to Durabuck. It's been ages since I held the 2000 in hand, but Im pretty sure all 3 Are similar. The 2019 is much better in terms of shape and the shade of infrared then the 2000.
You're right about the shade of infrared on the 2000, I think it was just barely too dark.

You gotta check it out, or get somebody in here to confirm, the suede on the 2000s is different than the 2019. I have two pairs here, they've both been in boxes, so I wouldn't say it was due to age. I think it's a big difference.

It was the old style suede that used to be on Jordans, the kind that would get semi-smooth and a little lighter in color. Now, I know that is due to aging but I'm just saying that a deadstock 2000 and a deadstock 2019 would look a little different if you could get them both fresh out the factory.

Back
Top Bottom