2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
I’m glad we don’t talk about the 2014 retro. My god were those terrible. Steel toe boots.

Everything about that shoe was wrong, yet a lot of people still bought it because it had the 3M on the side panels. These are now my beaters, and I've only worn them less than 10 times.

3904749B-7FD1-49D3-A71F-4F4A37D968FD.jpeg

These beautiful Infrareds have been liberated and unstrangled!

He’s barely starting to learn but I feel you, he needs to wear these dang shoes I keep buying him coz he is growing so fast lol

He’s barely starting to learn but I feel you, he needs to wear these dang shoes I keep buying him coz he is growing so fast lol
You AINT LYING!!! I got Js for all 3 of my kids during covid like a dumbass! Good news is 2 of them are lil kids size and the other is toddler so I didn’t spend on any big kids sizes. It’s the toddler though that goes up in sizes like crazy. Was gonna sell them but now we have a fourth on the way. Toddler sizes can definitely be hand me down when they hardly get to wear them before they outgrow them lol

it’s funny not long ago before I got back into shoes I swore I wouldn’t waste money on Js for my kids when they grow so fast. That was before I saw the used ones selling on eBay for around retail price. The popular ones anyway. Also realized I enjoy seeing them in Js way more than they do so it’s really for me. They can thank me later when they get older and see them wearing em in pictures.

Anyway my oldest son just started also. I mean literally his first day was yesterday. So it’s funny you post that that’s awesome :lol: Man I had to beg my parents for Js and a skateboard. Here I am just handing them to my spoiled kids:smh:

That’s awesome man, I say spoil em when you can coz life is a wheel and there might be a time when you can’t.... anyway, yeah we today was his first day riding it, we just finished playing street hockey and he wanted to ride his bike.... so I took out the old board for a spin and he asked if he can try it.... I was surprised but I was like sure but worried at the same time.... he did ok 🤣

At the bottom takes away from the silhouette. It always looked lazy to me.

A36BF29C-D631-41B9-A566-666CFBE3F500.jpeg

The tighter and cleaner the Infared 6 looks, the better.

OIP (7).jpeg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom