Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
EDE2C662-B6F2-4664-A30A-9E6D746C0BB4.jpeg

:pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp:

:nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat:

:smokin

ALL THE WAY THE **** IN.

SCROTUM, & PUBIC HAIRS DEEP.

I know some, well most of y'all are disappointed, because of tounge height, and heel material used, but THIS is EXACTLY, what I was expecting.

I'm VERY, VERY happy with em, and I'm glad we got an matte finish, on the midsoles, and not that EXTREMELY cheap looking, glossy ish, that cracks, chips, and just looks horrendous, overall.

The double up is MANDATORY, with a possible triple going down, also.

Oh yeah...

I'm keeping BOTH of my 2014's, my NDS Varsity Reds, while I continue to wait on my 2000's, to get done, with they're sole swap.

My #3, in my TOP 5 Air Jordan's of ALL-TIME.

8)

Pics look good to me. Need to see official pics but I’m sure I’ll end up getting a pair.

What the **** is that?!?! I wish i could draw an arrow to that big toe looking finger. Bro, shoes are the last thing you need to worry about. You need some ****ing gloves woth fingernails like that, jesus.
:rofl: that’s not my hand :rofl:

jordanIV2000web-17.jpg

You sure? I see a stitched hole on this pair

2000s had just a concave stitched ankle “non hole” like all the other years including the 2019, as cleary seen in this picture. Think OG ‘91 men’s pairs are the only release that had the actual cut out hole with stitching around it to hold the ankle bump underlay in place (not counting GS pairs).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom