2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
I was infatuated with 6’s at the time and bought them because I wanted a pair and “didn’t mind” the colorway. I wore them quite a bit.

I remember a math teacher I had at the time was super into Jordan’s. He commented saying how he really liked em and wanted em but missed the release (idk how).

We were the same size. As a gift at the end of the year I gifted him my pair (worn but in great condition). He was floored and thanked me and I saw him rockin them the following year.

Unfortunately duke ended up being exposed for being involved with a few students, but I was outta school by then :lol:

Every time I see that shoe now I recall that whole chain of events.

I was infatuated with 6’s at the time and bought them because I wanted a pair and “didn’t mind” the colorway. I wore them quite a bit.

I remember a math teacher I had at the time was super into Jordan’s. He commented saying how he really liked em and wanted em but missed the release (idk how).

We were the same size. As a gift at the end of the year I gifted him my pair (worn but in great condition). He was floored and thanked me and I saw him rockin them the following year.

Unfortunately duke ended up being exposed for being involved with a few students, but I was outta school by then :lol:

Every time I see that shoe now I recall that whole chain of events.

Your young man drip is what helped him get the p so that is kinda on you dawg you should feel bad

My second time wearing these and I forgot how comfortable these are. Going to start wearing these more often, but mainly on special occasions like last night.
PXL_20230421_210522681.jpg

prob paranoia but i think my SNKRS account is cursed since i returned these when they dropped, the sole where the jagged icey bits are was completely lifted and made them unwearable. never re grabbed them |l

prob paranoia but i think my SNKRS account is cursed since i returned these when they dropped, the sole where the jagged icey bits are was completely lifted and made them unwearable. never re grabbed them |l
Chicken come to roost; you on some bad karma I thinks. Like that time I sent in reps instead for a return to ndc.
Why I don't stress my losses.

Back
Top Bottom