2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
Those last fake pics you posted do look like nubuck tho.
Sigh... At least back in the marqueesole days, they looked mostly accurate. I wish “early” rep UA Thing didn’t exist, and that Jordan Brand previewed their stuff three months early. The middleman’s stuff always is inconsistent. The BC3 showed men’s retail pairs before UA pairs.

5A1480E6-B0B7-489F-B017-4AA0CA6E587B.jpeg

For those in the LA area, the Jordan store has a Finals worn Infrared 6 from ‘91. Poetic seeing that he won the title just a few miles away at the Forum.

For those in the LA area, the Jordan store has a Finals worn Infrared 6 from ‘91. Poetic seeing that he won the title just a few miles away at the Forum.
Someone needs to take a picture with flash so we can end the debate of whether or not MJs pairs had 3M.

the 2000 retro was on point. the infrared sample too. As long as the quality can come close to that, these should be fine.

Retail pair materials should look like this. This is Durabuck that has no excess sheen or contrast. The toe box on these is bootish, but it’s from 2012, so...
57510D4B-8F87-448C-81BB-F50A4F92BC76.jpeg
0305921F-E665-4AB1-8725-28859AE770DF.jpeg
D6CA11D6-20C6-4A18-BC2A-A6F4096E850F.png
80BFD533-2627-4623-AB10-F5B7B59C0036.png

Last edited:
What do you mean? I’m talking about the material, not the midsole or the shape.

I know it's durabuck but it looks suss lol. The last pics look okay but honestly I prefer to stay away from anything after DMP's and CDP Carmines :lol: If I get anything like that pic I'll be annoyed.

Edit: I did realize that the difference between the top 2 and bottom 2 pics helped me realize something that I didn't like about the 2014's midsole/shape. Its bulkier than they should be and the ones on the bottom have the slimmer look that they should have like the 2000's. BM V's from 2016 had a bulkier look to them too.

Last edited:

Y’all talk a lot about yalls disdain for the “boot shape” but it appears even the OG had a boot like shape as well. I think it’s just the nature of the design. Not that I like the boot shape, just saying.

Y’all talk a lot about yalls disdain for the “boot shape” but it appears even the OG had a boot like shape as well. I think it’s just the nature of the design. Not that I like the boot shape, just saying.
I was going to say this before, because I’ve seen dozens of 91 pairs with boot shapes, but I didn’t want to get **** for pointing that out. What people really want is the 2010 shape

Could be like OG XI's.. where there are a few pics floating around of MJ wearing Concords with somewhat lower PL height. Because I feel like not all OG VI pics are booted up. Personally, they can keep any boot looking OG.. I don't want I don't like and I don't ever want to see that shape again.

Back
Top Bottom