2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
96FD3523-1E25-4F26-B372-8A7D3BE35C8E.jpeg
3A9F968C-B05D-4A66-B535-0AE1CD6D21E5.jpeg

OK NOW I’M IN

Wonder how hard it will be to cop! 2014 was a nightmare with nike uk website putting me in a queue for an hour

All the early pics make it look like the blue tint is gone. Many may not like it, but I appreciate it. Also, that Nike Air is going to probably be one of the biggest gripes with these.

Last edited:
I still say these have a slight contrast heel going off those last pics. We’ll see. Most of these photos are saturated and filtered so who knows.
I hope so. Might just also be the result of them molding in the ankle bump and the ridges near the laces.

Still seeing a contrast heel and for me that's the deciding factor on whether or not I buy two pairs. As long as they look like that but with a better Nike Air and BM5 durabuck I'll be content. :nerd:

It’s a ‘14 pair w NA. Wrong material, timberland boot shape. Nah, I haven’t looked at a 6 after the ‘09 shape. They all look terrible imo

I have a pair of Black and Silver 6 lows from like 2015 that are uncomfortable AF like everyone is saying about the 2014 infrareds.

I tried on a pair of the Tinker 6’s though and they felt great, I just wasn’t a fan of the color way. Hoping these have a similar feel, I hardly wear my lows because they are so uncomfortable.

I do not see a '14 pair w NA. Also that NA looks atrocious and I'm not one to go nuts about that :lol: I'm guessing it's just because it's a fake pair. I've never seen NA look like that ever so I may be crazy but I'm expecting the fix on authentic pairs.

Jordan’s first championship shoe compared to its dope design. They should go down as the best sneaker. Black cement 4s and any second repeat playoffs should be no 2. But it’s a subjective topic.

I'll always regard this shoe as the #1 sneaker. It was my first pair of J's as a kid. Having parents who thought $50 was outrageous for a pair shoes, never did I imagine I would own a pair as a kid. My brother's best friend at the time spoiled my b-day surprise when he told me that my brother got me a pair of J's. A part of me thought he was joking, but when the day came and I unwrapped his gift. BAM!

I have a pair of Black and Silver 6 lows from like 2015 that are uncomfortable AF like everyone is saying about the 2014 infrareds.

I tried on a pair of the Tinker 6’s though and they felt great, I just wasn’t a fan of the color way. Hoping these have a similar feel, I hardly wear my lows because they are so uncomfortable.

W WeinerPoop

Yikes!

In that case, I'm glad I passed on the Black/Metallic lows. The 2014's are just absolute HELL, on feet. If the back tabs, weren't slicing the **** outta your Achilles, they're pinching the **** out of your toes. Especially, your damn pinky toes. Also, the overall shoe, feels like you're walking on cement blocks. Just an all around atrocity.

I do not see a '14 pair w NA. Also that NA looks atrocious and I'm not one to go nuts about that :lol: I'm guessing it's just because it's a fake pair. I've never seen NA look like that ever so I may be crazy but I'm expecting the fix on authentic pairs.

KanyIZZY KanyIZZY

I said the EXACT same thing on page 23. The Nike Air, will be the same as it was, on the Maroon 6's. However, compared to the 2000's, and especially the '91's, It looks like it came for a pair of REALLY, REALLY BAD FAKES.

Here's some comparison pic's right here.

https://niketalk.com/threads/2019-all-star-black-infrared-air-jordan-6.673069/page-23#post-30252883

Aquamanjay_ Aquamanjay_

Back
Top Bottom