2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
Glad I got rid of them joints
Yea they POP!; even more so under sunlight. Definitely not for the modest.
Rocked these to the gym today, and they still crispy normatter the scoffs and beat down
20181122_083606.jpg 20181122_083650.jpg 20181122_083726.jpg 20181122_083627.jpg

LMAO.... Ya'll notice the Leather they used on the heel of those Tinker 8's? they can put that on the 8's but from the pics ive seen so far they couldn't use that material on the heels of the upcoming Black/Infareds 6's. LMAO...CLASSIC SMFH UGH!

LMAO.... Ya'll notice the Leather they used on the heel of those Tinker 8's? they can put that on the 8's but from the pics ive seen so far they couldn't use that material on the heels of the upcoming Black/Infareds 6's. LMAO...CLASSIC SMFH UGH!
Don't jinx it man I'm still trying to have hope that these will have a contrast heel. :lol:

That gives me hope. I'll have no issue shelling out $450 or so for two pairs as long as these have the heel and everything else done properly.

Interesting, I’m not sure they’ll have leather, but LTR is a strange label. Jb has been so hush hush about 2019
I've seen labels change. Pine Green 1s originally had an NRG label but that got dropped.

Back
Top Bottom