2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
Yea they POP!; even more so under sunlight. Definitely not for the modest.
Rocked these to the gym today, and they still crispy normatter the scoffs and beat down
20181122_083606.jpg 20181122_083650.jpg 20181122_083726.jpg 20181122_083627.jpg
To the gym? God bless your feet and ankles

To the gym? God bless your feet and ankles
Not the best, I'll admit. It's typically UBs or the Cream Yeezys. But in moderation you oughta be alright.
LMAO.. I was about to say the same thing. These gotta be made of 97% plastic! :lol:
Wanna know what's on at least 97℅ of your Js? You guessed it; "cheap plastic".
Big fan of that 6 cw fyi; I actually have another pair, ds and all collecting dust.

I’m just ready for actual pics the thread can stay like this for all I care
This. Honestly I'm more excited (and worried) for these than the Concords coming this Saturday. The Concords are perfect but JB has never made a proper black infra retro since the 2000 release. I just hope that retail pairs of these will surface soon and show a proper shape, heel, and infrared shade.

Passing on concords for these. The replica77 concords will look the same anyways and only cost $50

Saw the black material from the south beach 8s strap. I believe it’s the same material on the Tinker 8s heel. It has the grey wooly edges just like Durabuck, but it feels like leather/rubber. Jordan Brand is definitely holding out.

You what’s even crazier about the 8s material? It may actually be close to the material from the actual 1991. I’m going to try and get a pic tomorrow when I pick up my 11s.

I asked two collectors with the 1991 to check the 8s tomorrow and see for themselves if it’s the OG material or an update. Even if the 8s material is correct, none of the early photos show that material or anything like it. We all know early pairs are not too far off from the final product. Leathery heel material might be on the 8, but not the 6s :frown:

O ogSlater can you ask around if the material on the black strap of the south beach 8 is synthetic Durabuck leather?
I can ..if I could touch it I could probably tell you easier, I seen these at the mall and didn’t even pick them up, what surface finish? Durabuck type material is normally flat dull when black is she color. does it feel and look like aquas,playoffs or even alternate 8 straps I know for sure those are Durabuck or Nubuck, post a pics of surface, back and edging I’m just curious to why your asking I’m thinking it’s different in a way because I know you know what Durabuck or Nubuck feels like we talked about it before. Or is it you just wanna know if it’s either Durabuck type synthetic or actual leather Nubuck?

I can ..if I could touch it I could probably tell you easier, I seen these at the mall and didn’t even pick them up, what surface finish? Durabuck type material is normally flat dull when black is she color. does it feel and look like aquas,playoffs or even alternate 8 straps I know for sure those are Durabuck or Nubuck, post a pics of surface, back and edging I’m just curious to why your asking I’m thinking it’s different in a way because I know you know what Durabuck or Nubuck feels like we talked about it before. Or is it you just wanna know if it’s either Durabuck type synthetic or actual leather Nubuck?
The og Infrared heel material was Durabuck, but it had a leather/rubber texture to it. The Air Jordan 8 strap looks like it’s this same material.

Idk why this thread seems dead to me. I thought the Concord dropping would pick this thread up a little. Kinda dead compared to the 2014 thread, which was....interesting lol
Once we start getting photos of retail pairs and there's actual marketing for the release, I'm certain this thread will really start getting lively. If we don't see anything by the end of this month I'm guessing it'll be another BC3 style release. Quiet for the most part only to have retail photos finally surface with tons of ads and whatnot a couple weeks out from release day.

Back
Top Bottom