2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
A few people have pointed out that since fall 2017, JB has been making 6s much better than before, this seems to sum it up. It’s very likely the 2019 6s will look and feel much better

I’m just glad Nightwing said the midsole is lighter. Idk what that means long term, but I’m glad they won’t be brick steel like the 2014 6s.

Also, while I know the 2014 shade is like the 91, I wouldn’t mind a shade in between the 2014 and the 2000. As long as it’s not too pink or just regular red, I’m cool

Last edited:
Yeah that Nightwing review gives me hope...Unstructured toebox, and softer midsoles are definitely a step in the right direction (I.E. away from the boot feel)...I’m ready for some leaked pics now...

All I really care about is durabuck, 3M and a more accurate Infrared shade. 2014 was the closest and I loved it, but if they mix just a bit more red in the paint, it will be spot on.
Would like the contrast back panel, but they didn't do it on the Metallic 5s, so I doubt it happens on these.
Nike Air is a guarantee at this point.

The contrast heel on these is so much important to the OG aesthetic of these IMO. If they don’t bring it back in 2019, I doubt they ever will. I’m not sure JB will be around forever

Webp.net-resizeimage copy 2.gif

Though to answer Nightwing's question at the end people are still purchasing Jordans. The African American community still support along with legitimate sneaker enthusiasts. Colin is also helping with sales as well. In some way the price increase was to inhibit resellers because Nike/Jordan Brand seen how people will pay over the retail price to secure a shoe and said why don't we do the same. They were still making profit regardless and the price increases multiplied it.

Side view looking off in some spots. Maybe GS pair? Where’s the embossed lines that should be at the top lace holes? There should be 3 lines and it’s missing. Hoping that’s a GS pair. Looks like they fixed the ankle bump hole. At least on the GS pair if it’s a GS pair.

Last edited:
Reactions: ARK
Not the shade of infrared I was hoping for but still in for a pair. Guess I’ll keep the 2014s cuz that’s the closest JB ever got to the original color

Its a GS pair, could be a sample or final not sure yet

GS Pairs sometimes differ from the men sizes

Keep in mind the pic may have a filter on it

Last edited:
Glad to see that ankle piece looks correct!
Looks like a soft toe from the profile of it....now pics should start pouring over!!!!

Back
Top Bottom