2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
Someone just showed me that the 2000 label says Infared instead of Infrared. The 1991 Catalog says Infrared, the pack says Infrared, and the 2014 says Infrared. I never noticed they spelled it wrong even when I had them! How did they mess that up, and add Retro+?

I was about to say 3 is excessive but when you really think about it it’s actually very reasonable. For this particular pair I’m actually considering it now...

The ankle pods haven’t been cut out since the OG. As good as it seems today, the 2000 was actually a pretty bad retro. It’s a shame they haven’t done this model right since the original. It’s such a slap in the face that they do the cut out for GS and not men’s.

That said, 2 pairs for me.
Nov090433.jpg

What are you talking about bro?

Someone just showed me that the 2000 label says Infared instead of Infrared. The 1991 Catalog says Infrared, the pack says Infrared, and the 2014 says Infrared. I never noticed they spelled it wrong even when I had them! How did they mess that up, and add Retro+?

Wait, I thought you said earlier that you had a pair of the 2000 version

air-jordan-6-infrared-from-1991-ebay-01.jpg

I really dont see why they dont just make them how theyre supposed to be. It cant cost that much

Its just a once piece upper with two over lays. Theyre making it more complicated than it has to be

Yea I remember the spelling mistake. I believe it was correct on some pairs but not positive. If you remember, they were originally supposed to be the reverse infrareds so they planned them as a retro+. Probably the boxes were made and they didn’t want to bother changing them.

I remember there was a discussion on this on niketalk back in the days seems it might have been a typo

yeah that was a known typo back in the day wasn't too big of a deal but definitely a mistake. I remember being able to spot fakes because the fake companies actually spelled it correctly lol, it was only on the box label that they misspelled it too. cant remember the other from around the same time but but one retro pair had misspelled Jordan on the label Jordna retro I believe.

Back
Top Bottom