2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
Actually if I remember correctly he said he’d gone TTS in past 6s releases but he felt they ran big on him so he went .5 size down on these 2019s and supposedly they “fit perfect”. Mike Rich is my guy but I don’t believe him when he says that. Moral of the story, stick with TTS people. Your feet will thank you in the end.
I said the same earlier.. he didn't sound convinced when he said they fit perfectly. I think he even mentioned that they were snug.

You guys think a FNL will let me try on a pair first if there's not many people waiting?

I said the same earlier.. he didn't sound convinced when he said they fit perfectly. I think he even mentioned that they were snug.

You guys think a FNL will let me try on a pair first if there's not many people waiting?
Yes. Tell them U need both to make sure they fit. I did it with the international 12s on release day. Line and all. It’s my money.

Absolutely not. If you look on the last page I have a post about how my little Finish Line here is getting a ridiculous 87 pairs. They couldn't sell that in a year. There is also Hibbett, FTL, JJ, etc. The stores will be flooded with this shoe. Too many, they will be sitting.
They said the same about concords. U gotta realize that people come out the wood work for OG colorways. Hype beasts People doubling up. Old schoolers like me reserving a pair via the mobile app. Hustlers Copping for resale, etc. this has enough hype around it to be a quick selling release. Just sayin.

Yea 87 pairs actually ain’t a lot if u think about it. I bet all the common sizes sell out by end of the weekend.

Yea 87 pairs actually ain’t a lot if u think about it. I bet all the common sizes sell out by end of the weekend.
87 wouldn't be a lot for the whole city, but when you add those to all the pairs FTL, Hibbett, JJ, etc are getting, then that number becomes huge. This is a small college town, that is an absurd amount of shoes for this area.

Just out of curiosity, is anybody else having an issue with the Finishline app setting up a raffle? I was able to raffle on all the other apps, but not Finishline for some reason.

Just out of curiosity, is anybody else having an issue with the Finishline app setting up a raffle? I was able to raffle on all the other apps, but not Finishline for some reason.
FNL has so many pairs that they are doing FCFS

Decided to turn my 2014s into Varsity Reds. Seeing that I’m a pack rat from my shoe restoration days I still have 2 or 3 sets of varsity red lace locks, with jumpmans still intact. Not done yet but I like where this is going. I must admit I like the color pop of infrareds though.
EF695C74-992E-4AF7-8A0B-B33FE051DF0C.jpeg
60C81D9E-C3EC-4E5F-B70F-5F423D2D2231.jpeg
3D674005-631D-45B4-AD9E-0B393CFA61F2.jpeg
DC8A04AB-B7C4-4676-8959-D7BED17E5A6B.jpeg

C4DDDCC4-5124-4FF8-8A61-C0ECD028BC3D.jpeg

Looks good. I had the 2010 varsity pair for a minute and I liked them a lot. I think that color blocking works pretty well on the show. Infrared offers a nice pop even if it's the pinkish tone infrared.

I had the "2014" release, where i wasn't satisfied and i already have my "2019" pair and they really are TTS. The 2014s were half size to small, so i sold them. I wear a US11 and that's exactly what they are!

Also, shape and color looks good, also the infrared is ok. The 2014 had way to white infrared holes.

I had the "2014" release, where i wasn't satisfied and i already have my "2019" pair and they really are TTS. The 2014s were half size to small, so i sold them. I wear a US11 and that's exactly what they are!

Also, shape and color looks good, also the infrared is ok. The 2014 had way to white infrared holes.

You saying the 2014's were a half a size too small negates you saying TTS on the 2019 :ohwell:

Back
Top Bottom