2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
Might be an option for you cats who can’t figure out your true size

3D8D1CBD-62E5-42FA-AA93-625DBB1F3284.jpeg

Evian! :rofl:

i wish the 2014 never happened im so sick of hearing about it. You got people in here using us to try to convince themselves they didnt get ripped off with their stupid jumpman airs. Well you did and its trash so stop bringing it up. jfc. its 2019 and this is the 2019 black infrared 6 thread. Take your pink trash to the 2014 black infrared 23 thread. Ive seen that ****ty shoe more in the past two weeks than the past 5 years combined. If you bought them you shouldve known better. You got got.

FBCD6AD0-C66E-4166-BFCC-EFEF8A53E8AA.gif

i wish the 2014 never happened im so sick of hearing about it. You got people in here using us to try to convince themselves they didnt get ripped off with their stupid jumpman airs. Well you did and its trash so stop bringing it up. jfc. its 2019 and this is the 2019 black infrared 6 thread. Take your pink trash to the 2014 black infrared 23 thread. Ive seen that ****ty shoe more in the past two weeks than the past 5 years combined. If you bought them you shouldve known better. You got got.
:rofl: my man's is HURT

I like the 2014's, but I still sold both of my 2014's to pick up this release (one in November and one almost 2 weeks ago). After getting my first pair, they blow the 2014's away. I'm getting 2 more pairs on release day.

I like the 2014's, but I still sold both of my 2014's to pick up this release (one in November and one almost 2 weeks ago). After getting my first pair, they blow the 2014's away. I'm getting 2 more pairs on release day.
I wish i could just go to footlocker and get my pair already. I like going to the mall when its overcasted and rainy on a quiet chill weekday morning. Its kind of like I have the mall to myself here. I dont know what it is about it but i love that tranquil/solitary feeling. It would be the perfect day to go grab them right now.

Watch it be all bright and sunny on saturday with moms and kids everywhere.

AAA0795E-C09B-4E97-92CE-F692B9EB415E.gif

87BE1FA1-3D1F-453B-B4C6-A11FC8F584BF.gif

I'm pretty surprised seeing other people are easily selling the 2014s knowing these are coming out. Do they just not know or really like the nasty Infrapink?
I'm so happy I pushed them off my collection. I too wish they never existed. I had sold my varsity red pair for them and was so upset setting how they fit, quality, and the extreme pink.

Back
Top Bottom