2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
I got a legit link for these 2019 infrared

They have size 10.5 to 14 available, $10 over retail though and $20 for international shipping to U.S.

If you want pm me.

Edit now sold out.

Last edited by a moderator:
I like the DMP the way it was. Nice white based and Black based shoe. Gold outsoles on some gold Playoff 11s would’ve looked bad imo

I love the DMP 11s (never cared for DMP 6s) but I’ve always thought this is what the DMP OG pack should’ve looked like. Considering he won his first chips (1st and 1st post retirement) in.

729C2F00-3353-4440-AB6F-31CA6E273A30.jpeg

39FE8813-8721-46D2-8E53-D907D652EBFE.jpeg
Thanks a lot ... My gf thinks I’m sexting some *** because this pic made me stain my sweats

Yup. Grey rands were on point. Those Blk/Cmt IV's NEED to have this...
1978JordanVIIIBlack 004.jpg
1978JordanVIIIBlack 005.jpg

Everyone's feet are different. These run a tad big on me. Got an 11 (I'm an 11 in pretty much everything) but could have easily gone with a 10.5.

The proper way to rock the lace locks. :nthat:

Those Tinker 3's are so trash. :sick: Get those away from those other pairs immediately. :lol:
You sir are trippin... Tinkers are :nthat:

Damn. Nike/Fed Ex don’t play. I of course ordered Saturday. My 3rd pair is already in my city. Usually it’s a Tuesday/Wednesday whenever I orders an item on Saturday. I ain’t complaining.

Managed to stick to my pledge to myself and didn’t buy these. Didn’t really check the thread this weekend; just curious, were they pretty easy for everyone to grab? How long did sizes last on SNKRS? Like I said, just curious. Hope everyone had a smooth experience.

Managed to stick to my pledge to myself and didn’t buy these. Didn’t really check the thread this weekend; just curious, were they pretty easy for everyone to grab? How long did sizes last on SNKRS? Like I said, just curious. Hope everyone had a smooth experience.

Everyone who put in some sort of leg work ate.

SNKRS sold out pretty quick I hear.

Depending on your location of course, yeah they were fairly easy to get. Everyone who wanted ate.

Anything is possible with JB. To me it sorta seems more likely we might get an NA 3M-tongue fire red V. It’ll be the 30th anniversary for the V; the OG commercial debuted during the 1990 All-Star game ...but I could be doing some wishful thinking as I really want that shoe again, done well.
Well, you're not too far off..

Back
Top Bottom