2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
I bought 1 pair.
But I'm wearing them with no dambs.
I washed the Truck in them 2 days ago.
I will grundge them out knowing there are plenty to be had.
By the time this retro's again in 5 years, Quite possibly could have beat through 10-12 pairs based on availability

Washing the truck in $200 shoes made of water sensitive material.. damn that’s one way of doing it.

asking again but anyone know how to get a little speck of black paint off the icy part of the midsole? tried 50% isopropyl and 50% water mix last night but it didn't do anything

That paint/ink is inside the icy outsole. Nothing you can do about it. Just wear them.

I'm fairly certain it's area specific. My wife's GS pair that came from SNKRS yesterday didn't require signature (and also had the blatant Swoosh on the box and Nike tape). When I lived in NYC I had to sign for all my stuff, I moved to Jersey two years ago and they just leave packages all the time. This isn't even just NDC, Amazon and everything that comes through the major carriers just gets left on my porch. Nothing has ever been stolen though so maybe they know what they're doing lol.

_20190221_103512.JPG

The 2014 shoe weighed in @ approximately 277 grams, compared to the 2019 shoe weighing in @ approximately 271 grams. That's it folks the 2014 pears weight MORE!

Not that any1 cares anyways! LoL

You say that but someone, somewhere in this thread probably does care. They're just too busy debating contrast heels.

I bought 1 pair.
But I'm wearing them with no dambs.
I washed the Truck in them 2 days ago.
I will grundge them out knowing there are plenty to be had.
By the time this retro's again in 5 years, Quite possibly could have beat through 10-12 pairs based on availability
Man who just wears brand new shoes just to wash a truck in them smh people are weird lol

I quit doubling up years ago, most of us in here have tons of shoes. Doubles were literally sitting in a box for 7-8 yrs untouched for me. Plus most adults barely have time to wear their kicks. I honestly don’t get around to wearing new release retros for 1-3 years. I’m still un-DSing stuff from 2011. If your a college kid and have time to wear your kicks a lot I understand but everyone else I really just don’t see the point. By the time I wear these another release will probably be on the horizon.

This is exactly why I don't understand people who double, triple, or quadruple, or quintuple up on shoes.

Not to mention where do you find the space...so many questions.

I'm fairly certain it's area specific. My wife's GS pair that came from SNKRS yesterday didn't require signature (and also had the blatant Swoosh on the box and Nike tape). When I lived in NYC I had to sign for all my stuff, I moved to Jersey two years ago and they just leave packages all the time. This isn't even just NDC, Amazon and everything that comes through the major carriers just gets left on my porch. Nothing has ever been stolen though so maybe they know what they're doing lol.
I live in NYC and don’t have to sign anymore. They used to make me sign for all Nike packages but not anymore. Doesn’t make it any better that I live in an apartment building with 20 apts on each floor and the new Nike swoosh shipping boxes.

Man who just wears brand new shoes just to wash a truck in them smh people are weird lol

I wore them and I was out and on the way Home I decided to wash the Truck.
No reason to trek back home to change shoes.
I would have just stayed home.
It's Shoes.
Obviously if I was home and decided to Go wash the Truck, I'd throw on some slides or Runners but, was not the case here.

It's Shoes.
Obviously if I was home and decided to Go wash the Truck, I'd throw on some slides or Runners but, was not the case here.
Ok fair enough lol

It's Shoes.

Well, at that rate yours definitely won’t last until the next release lol. Sounds like they’ll be finished by the end of this year lol. It’s fine. Destroy away! Why not go play in some mud with them on while you’re at it lol.

Anyone who still says these don’t have a contrast heel needs to just stop it! This picture shuts all of that down. Best Black/infrared 6 retro. Ever. I pity the fool who passed on these due to a supposed lack a contrast heel. Give it up.

MY SNKRS pair had swoosh on box. No receipt either.

Anyone who still says these don’t have a contrast heel needs to just stop it! This picture shuts all of that down. Best Black/infrared 6 retro. Ever. I pity the fool who passed on these due to a supposed lack a contrast heel. Give it up.
What you mean , by contrast on the heel ?

They need to bring back those olympics like the 2000 midsole.

The 2000 Olympics 6 are the only shoes I ever paid 400 resale

This. I have my 2012 and I like them a lot but I would really love a new retro with the right colors on the midsole and this better shape which will probably be more comfortable also.

Back
Top Bottom