2019 All Star Black Infrared Air Jordan 6

Where do you prefer the lace lock?

• Total voters
whats so terrible about it?
I guess it's good if you're starting out. Dude must be new if he's doing leg day in basketball shoes... The only free weights they have is dumbbells which only go up to 60 lbs.. No squat rack, no bench press... Beaucoup old people. If you like it cool. I think it's a joke. They have a ****ing pizza day and give out candy man! Thats counterproductive!

I guess it's good if you're starting out. Dude must be new if he's doing leg day in basketball shoes... The only free weights they have is dumbbells which only go up to 60 lbs.. No squat rack, no bench press... Beaucoup old people. If you like it cool. I think it's a joke. They have a ****ing pizza day and give out candy man! Thats counterproductive!

haha my friends and i always laugh about the pizza day. we assume thats to help u gain that weight back so u keep your membership and keep comming in LOL

the planet fitness i go to has squat rack and bench press. maybe your location sucks? lol. i think diff locations have diff stuff. some are gonna be better than others. i have the $20 a month plan where i can go to any 1 of em i please anywhere.

most people get the $10 a month. for $10 a month, you cant expect too much imo. i do mostly cardio and a little bit of weights, so its fine/perfect for me. not a gym rat/musclehead/fitness freak by any means, just a casual gym member trying not to be fat lol

I miss Lifetime Fitness :smh:

Those bball games would get CRAZY, I’d spend hours there

yea buy for $10 or $20 a month, what u expecting? you get what u pay for. it still gets the job done if your goal is simply to go in and work out. if u want amenities etc youll have to go more expensive routes.
Nah. Dudes wanna put on their matching outfits and stand next to machines on their phone. Working out is not a priority. Basically the most hated people in any gym.

Nah. Dudes wanna put on their matching outfits and stand next to machines on their phone. Working out is not a priority. Basically the most hated people in any gym.
i see those alot. i just ignore em. when im running i pass my time looking at the people who have no idea what theyre doing on the machines, or create their own weird way to use em. now THATS amusement. my 1-2 hours of cardio passes by b4 i even know it.

i see those alot. i just ignore em. when im running i pass my time looking at the people who have no idea what theyre doing on the machines, or create their own weird way to use em. now THATS amusement. my 1-2 hours of cardio passes by b4 i even know it.
Between that and the tunes pretty much this lol.

truth. most annoying is the one who sits and rests at them machine, while they fiddle with them phones.

i usually flex in front of them and make it awkward for them lolw

Ignoring me doesn’t change my opinion :lol:

Nor do I care what you do, you can’t even disagree without getting in your feelings :lol:

99’s>>

Nobody is in their feelings, your opinion on this particular subject just doesn’t hold any weight. You can type all the > you want, the fact is you never owned the OG.

Back
Top Bottom