2019 Camaro refreshed VOL. ewwww

Just saw the cuda mentioned, man I remember the hype years ago and nothing came out

Legit forgot all about it til reading that

The entire auto industry is moving away from large sedan platforms, so the charger and the challenger as we know them will be over in the next few years. The smaller lighter Cuda-like model and a smaller lighter door sedan could surface on one of the Alfa Romeo Giulia or 4C platforms under the Dodge umbrella. Dodge usually gives customers the Deep Ocean Blue paint option on the top horsepower SRT models when they begin the process to phase the body styles out. Guess what color option is available now for SRT cars?
I don't want to see the Hemi go, but FCAs charged Italian engines and great transmissions may be the kill shot
fca did a showcase early this month
talked about their future
charger and chally
aint going nowhere
posted in the "post ur car thread"
and in "da official hemi thread"

I drove my Camaro in the snowstorm a few months back and almost died lol

With that being saidi I saw a TON of FWD/AWD spin outs so it may have just been the nature of the beast.

Would do it all again though.

Camaro is a big let down. The interior is disgusting, that ugly steering wheel. Needs to go! They need something that says performance. This new update/refresh is a shame! Made the front look so ugly.
Give me the GT350 any day!!

Chevy Fast-Tracking Camaro 'Concept' Fascia To Production
2019-chevrolet-camaro-shock-sema.jpg

Oct 22, 2018 at 2:18pm

BY: GREG FINK, Associate Editor
If the reports are true, then the updated mug will likely appear on the 2020 model-year Camaro SS.
Not all facelifts are successful. Take, for example, the schnoz of the updated 2019 Chevrolet Camaro SS, which places its bow-tie badge on the crossbar that bisects the upper- and lower-grille openings. The awkward badge location has not gone unnoticed, and Chevrolet is reportedly working on a fix for the V8-powered pony car.

[img decoding="async" alt="" src="https://cdn-motor1-com.cdn.ampproje...s/mgl/q3j3Z/s5/2019-yenko-camaro-stage-ii.jpg" class="i-amphtml-fill-content i-amphtml-replaced-content" >1,000-HP Yenko Camaro Is A Bowtie-Badged Demon Slayer

Most Expensive 2019 Chevrolet Camaro Costs $76,020
Chevy is allegedly previewing the new look with its Speciality Equipment Market Association show-bound Shock green Camaro SS. While the tennis-ball hue of the show car may be its most attention-grabbing feature, keen eyes will notice the car's revised front fascia, which places the Chevy badge in the upper grille. Additionally, the Shock green show car features a body-color grille crossbar as opposed to the black piece found on the production 2019 Camaro SS.

Although these changes are seemingly small, the front-end of the Shock green Camaro show car is considerably prettier than that of its mass-produced counterpart. A spokesperson for Chevrolet was unable to confirm if the front-end of the SEMA is bound for production.

More Muscle Car Madness...
Watch Camaro ZL1 Drag Race Challenger Scat Pack, Charger SRT 392

Camaro ZL1 1LE Bests Corvette ZR1, Dodge Demon In Top Gear Battle
Nevertheless, we anticipate the Shock green Camaro’s nose will find its way to the 2020 Camaro SS. Expect the new front end to shelter the same 455-horsepower (339-kilowatt) 6.2-liter V8 engine featured in today's car. Regardless of Chevy's intentions, we'd advise the bow-tie brand to fast-track its SEMA car's altered fascia into production.

https://www.motor1.com/news/273007/2020-camaro-ss-facelift/

its true

ugly and everywhere

id rather have a older/unique slow car than a newer/common fast car

especially for all that money people be throwing at these clunky *** cars just to hear the exhaust rumble at the stop light lol

most these doods dont even change their own oil

Chevrolet Reportedly Scrambling to Fix the 2019 Camaro SS Face

Patrick George

Yesterday 12:00pm
Filed to:2019 CHEVROLET CAMARO
l70crjt98ecqx2dzliur.jpg

Photo: GM

Why, it seems like just yesterday (it was April) when General Motors dropped the first photos of the updated 2019 Chevrolet Camaro, leaving enthusiasts everywhere uttering a collective, “whuh?” Now it turns out the Camaro SS’ new face—which hasn’t been doing it any favors from a sales perspective—could get a redesign very soon.

The 2019 Chevrolet Camaro Gets A Four-Cylinder 1LE And It Looks Questionable

Read more
ADVERTISEMENT

This report comes to us from GM Authority, which claims that one of the two front fascias we saw on the Camaro’s Shock Yellow SEMA concept car last week—the one with the colored bar across the front and the Chevy bowtie up top in the narrow grille—is being “fast-tracked for production.” That’s the design pictured up top.

If accurate, the concept’s grille would replace this one with a horizontal black bar:

hs4wisjqfvr8a2ghhfqp.jpg

Photo: GM
ADVERTISEMENT

for the car during next week’s 2018 SEMA Show in Las Vegas.

ADVERTISEMENT

Back
Top Bottom