2019 Camaro refreshed VOL. ewwww

As a BMW driver I disagree. I think people see the brand getting in front of them and feel some type of way. I get all kinds of dirty looks at the gas station from older wypipo in Camry’s all the time. :lol:
:rolleyes
I think the owners carry themselves a certain way like a bmw is something special so they own the road or they can do what the please

BMW owners crack me up
Be having that elitist attitude
The get humble real quick
When they get that maintenance done though
And see the cost

I’m rocking 210k in an 08, the only thing to ever happen was the starter went out. Yea...it was 1300(and that’s because my dunbass took it to the dealer) to fix but that was it.

So the the maintenance is high, but it’s not as much maintenance as you would think. If you take care of it it’ll run.

my cuzzo's old V8 M3 brake job was gonna run him almost 4 grand..he got rid of it quick :lol:

I’m rocking 210k in an 08, the only thing to ever happen was the starter went out. Yea...it was 1300(and that’s because my dunbass took it to the dealer) to fix but that was it.

So the the maintenance is high, but it’s not as much maintenance as you would think. If you take care of it it’ll run.
How long you own it? Better prepared yourself for a very expensive rebuild coming soon or you could sell it for a few dollars cuz nobody wants at 200,000 Mile BMW

How long you own it? Better prepared yourself for a very expensive rebuild coming soon or you could sell it for a few dollars cuz nobody wants at 200,000 Mile BMW

Since 09. It’s paid off. I’m good with driving it till the wheels fall off, leaving it right where it’s at, ubering to the nearest dealership and getting another one(tbh I’m gonna try for an SS...the sedan).

Since 09. It’s paid off. I’m good with driving it till the wheels fall off, leaving it right where it’s at, ubering to the nearest dealership and getting another one(tbh I’m gonna try for an SS...the sedan).
Wow you must be the 1 percent cause i guarantee 99 percent of bmw owners dont have the same experience.
The ss is dope *** car tho and are a
rare. Ive been looking for one in my price range but there are not alot within my state for sale at the moment wish they were plemtyful like ctsv. Might just end up saving some money and getting a 5thgen camaro and just boosting it so i can have a 4th gen and a 5thgen :smile:

I'm starting to give American cars more looks these days. I used to say I'd only ever get Japanese cars but recently that's changing.

Japanese cars been ehh after da 90's golden era outside da 3rd TL (which was designed and manufactured in da states) GTR.

Infiniti & Lexus are good but i wouldn't cop any of their models over American counterparts.

Lexus LC500 and Acura NSX are better than any american cars

Japanese cars been ehh after da 90's golden era outside da 3rd TL (which was designed and manufactured in da states) GTR.

Infiniti & Lexus are good but i wouldn't cop any of their models over American counterparts.

Lexus LC500 and Acura NSX are better than any american cars

:lol:

you Forgot Ford currently makes...

ford-gt_0.jpg

and id take any modern muscle car, and CTS-V over that Lexus.

:rolleyes
I think the owners carry themselves a certain way like a bmw is something special so they own the road or they can do what the please
Reminds me of the dude in my parents neighborhood with a 330Ci. He’s got an exhaust crackle tune and he’s always getting on it. I already gave him the business when I was stock and I tried him again this past weekend leaving the neighborhood. He just kept crackling the rest of the way :lol: It’s funny shutting down BMW’s when I get the chance because it’s usually either someone young or an older person not using their blinkers.

Reminds me of the dude in my parents neighborhood with a 330Ci. He’s got an exhaust crackle tune and he’s always getting on it. I already gave him the business when I was stock and I tried him again this past weekend leaving the neighborhood. He just kept crackling the rest of the way :lol: It’s funny shutting down BMW’s when I get the chance because it’s usually either someone young or an older person not using their blinkers.
I havent lost to a bimmer yet but to be fair everytime i see a new m3 or m4 they dont wanna run on the high way. Maybe theyre smart and just wanna save gas >D

Back
Top Bottom