**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Based on the earlier reports this season about the FO being concerned about Klutch having too much power in the organization, I can see them pushing back on that narrative and hiring someone like Monty as opposed to hiring “Lebron guys”

Yeah really hoping for Monty
Lue is an upgrade over Luke but the optics will be opposite of what Jeanie wants lol

Team USA connection is also huge

- Mike Brown was a bad hire
- MDA was the wrong hire for that roster
- Byron was trash but Kobe’s buddy and Tank Master General
- Luke was the young inexperienced guy with some buzz at Golden State

All of them let go. I have zero confidence we’ll get this right. Especially with some player agent doing the interviews and making the selection

Last edited:
D’Antoni woulda been perfect for a roster with Zo and Dlo. He also woulda utilized Randle better. But if we kept MDA then we’re probably better where we are unable to draft Dlo and then our pick woulda been sent to Philly the next year so no Zo. Needed him to go to get the tank commander.

Byron had to go. Came here did his job. Should be remembered with the greats for his service. Up there with Pat, Phil.

Luke had 3 years and showed absolutely nothing tactically in either year. Dudes demise was having poor assistant coaches.

Lue and Monty are upgrades.. but they aren’t the best available coaches. It’s imperative we do our due diligence and interview everybody.. and wait til after the playoffs to hire so we have a larger candidate pool.

But I’m not optimistic.. so far we’ve been a team to make changes for the sake of making changes.. change doesn’t mean guaranteed improvement. We’ll see though

The lower your expectations, the better whatever outcome will feel. Don’t be the beaten wife who keeps making excuses for her abusive husband.

Just sit back, relax. Ignore the million rumors and theories non-fans will have (SAS, woj, nba thread etc etc) and just wait to see what happens. I expect nothing. Our next coach won’t be the right one. Whoever it is. We will make dumb decisions like we’ve made the last three years (trade d lo for nothing, let Randle walk after treating him like ****, trade zubac, let lopez wall, horrible roster last year, trade nance for what turned out to be nothing, hell even svi trade was horrible, sign Kcp to big contract with veto power and not drafting Mitchell Robinson after promising him we will get him... so in and so forth) until we hire completely new upper management. Good luck

All of these posts basically say what I been saying all year. There is no great coach out there and whoever we hire most of y'all will hate it. A healthy roster and winning is the only thing that matters.

Hey at least Marco’s gone

Ya the Svi trade was bad too especially if Bullock is gone this summer. At the very least we could’ve developed him into a cheap spot up shooter for a few years

Hey at least Marco’s gone

Ya the Svi trade was bad too especially if Bullock is gone this summer. At the very least we could’ve developed him into a cheap spot up shooter for a few years
Bullock has expressed interest in coming back

Screenshot_20190413-194941_Chrome.jpg

Boy Zubac ballin....

Back
Top Bottom