**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

0k83fnlb66a31.jpg

Nike play too much. It ain’t like they only printed just Bron Jersey. I’m sure they printed millions dollars of Paul George, Westbrook, and CP3 jerseys. I understand probably not the same amount as Bron but they gotta eat those losses too. And in actuality they’ll probably turn a net profit anyways since everyone will be forced to buy New Jersey’s. Who tf gon buy a Jersey when they switchin next year? Phil Knight n Mark Parker some idiots

Plenty of people are gonna buy LeBron and AD jerseys this year knowing full well they're changing numbers next season

Nike play too much. It ain’t like they only printed just Bron Jersey. I’m sure they printed millions dollars of Paul George, Westbrook, and CP3 jerseys. I understand probably not the same amount as Bron but they gotta eat those losses too. And in actuality they’ll probably turn a net profit anyways since everyone will be forced to buy New Jersey’s. Who tf gon buy a Jersey when they switchin next year? Phil Knight n Mark Parker some idiots

You brought up a good point with the trades.

If you’re Nike, you’re telling me you’re printing out hella jerseys during epic FA and epic trades happening? Come on!!! That makes no sense.

Last edited:
Even if we kept Svi passed the trade deadline, he definitely would've been part of the moves that were made this off season. Just wasn't meant to be.

I liked the kid though, didn't perform all that well at times, but I was happy to see him get the minutes that he did. Even got some minutes with Bron.

Pre-ordered the Davis before this nonsense.

I mean I have wasted $200 on worst...like 2 Lonzo and 2 BI jerseys....so....LOL

Which one you get. I was surprised they actually have the white authentics on sale after the fiasco last year.

Y'all remember when I said pre-draft that the Lakers should pick Carsen Edwards at #4?

Dude been killing it at summer league. I know it's only SL, but he's starting to plant that seed and make people take notice.

Don't let that size (6'1" if that) fool you. Dude built strong like a tank, he got that Mamba Mentality, he's super clutch, and he plays with no fear. So many scouts/GMs in the league gonna regret passing on him.

Y'all remember when I said pre-draft that the Lakers should pick Carsen Edwards at #4?

Dude been killing it at summer league. I know it's only SL, but he's starting to plant that seed and make people take notice.

Don't let that size (6'1" if that) fool you. Dude built strong like a tank, he got that Mamba Mentality, he's super clutch, and he plays with no fear. So many scouts/GMs in the league gonna regret passing on him.
Wouldn’t have mattered since we weren’t going to keep the pick lol

Moot Point

Lol

I’ll take AD instead

I’ll never forget summe rleague legend Josh Hart lol

Back
Top Bottom