**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

AD3 does have a nice ring to it. I hope he doesn't change going forward now honestly.

Why did he not go with 23!?

Is LeBron keeping 23 now?
Yeah the deadline to change was in March
Nba said they could switch if they ask Nike and Nike said yes
Nike said nah because they already made 10s of millions dollars worth of lbj 23 in market

I know a lot of you guys don't like LeBron but you have to respect that LeBron is the only one that wanted to be here, and wanted to be a Laker. It's easy to tell yourselves that "theoretically if LeBron weren't here all these other stars would be here" but at the end of the day none of them wanted the challenge. Despite all the disfunction with the Buss family, having a rookie GM (Rob) and an innept VP of Basketball Ops (Magic), he still chose to come here. You have to respect at least that much (and him getting Anthony Davis here as well)

:rofl:

Nike could have sold those 23 LBJ AND the 6 no problem... probably would have sold even more that way..
Ya that’s what we all said
Nike dropped the ball bruh lol

Thought they would do it cuz it’s bron but I guess even Bron don’t got pull like that

8zth9kfih4a31.jpg

ebphv8lbm4a31.jpg

kkn8kmw025a31.jpg

ipcx1xcd65a31.jpg

D_YSju6U8AAfPnp.jpg

qbaglxkvn4a31.jpg

gjpcexwrm4a31.jpg

4ysaapgyv4a31.jpg

moy0eeqqf4a31.png

I know a lot of you guys don't like LeBron but you have to respect that LeBron is the only one that wanted to be here, and wanted to be a Laker. It's easy to tell yourselves that "theoretically if LeBron weren't here all these other stars would be here" but at the end of the day none of them wanted the challenge. Despite all the disfunction with the Buss family, having a rookie GM (Rob) and an innept VP of Basketball Ops (Magic), he still chose to come here. You have to respect at least that much (and him getting Anthony Davis here as well)

Need info on the shorts.

Nike been changed the OG Laker Gold to this new neon piss color. :smh:
I know you are trying to get my money when you switch back to the OG colors. :ohwell: You might.

Damn. I was going to buy an AD this year. Guess I gotta wait now.
Or you can buy it and then buy his number 23 jersey next year. 10 years from now when they are unveiling his statue outside Staples for his 5 straight titles, you can wear his number 3 jersey and all the kids will think it’s fake because they would have forgotten about it :wink:

You know what you right...

Nah **** Bron. He ain't getting my respect until he wins a chip here.

Back
Top Bottom