**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

I know it will be impossible, I know, but I sell the hell out of Giannis in 2021 that playing with AD would be career altering for him.

KD will be older, Bron on way out, Steph slowin down, Kawhi 31, Harden etc.

AD will be 28. Giannis 26-27. They'd be LETHAL paired up.

I know. I know the difficulties.

But if we can stay clean these next two years, no tampering drama, no FO stuff, if Vogel can stay straight, hopefully Kidd gets a gig elsewhere.......that pairing would be flat out disgusting.

No need to quote, I know...I know.

I know it will be impossible, I know, but I sell the hell out of Giannis in 2021 that playing with AD would be career altering for him.

KD will be older, Bron on way out, Steph slowin down, Kawhi 31, Harden etc.

AD will be 28. Giannis 26-27. They'd be LETHAL paired up.

I know. I know the difficulties.

But if we can stay clean these next two years, no tampering drama, no FO stuff, if Vogel can stay straight, hopefully Kidd gets a gig elsewhere.......that pairing would be flat out disgusting.

No need to quote, I know...I know.

You'll probably need to promote KIDD as HC to entice Giannis tbh.

ardrejc.jpg

Which one you get. I was surprised they actually have the white authentics on sale after the fiasco last year.

I never saw the white available. Only authentic I saw on Lakers store was the gold. Are they selling the white authentic somewhere else?

Tbqh...

Lebron gonna win MVP this year - 77 GP, 26 ppg, 10 ast, 8 reb, 2 stls, and a block.
LAL gonna win over 57 games.

He on a big time mission to re-establish himself as still the best player in the game. AD's time will come

Back
Top Bottom