names that tickle my fancy if we strike out on a max player

Patrick Beverly
Seth Curry
Terrence Ross
Danny Green
Trevor Ariza

5zixkjv00g731.jpg

tenor.gif

Let’s hope kawhi knows what happens to the the “king of the north” when they head south?

Hint: red wedding

So my lady's younger sis went to high school with Kawhi at MLK in Riverside. We bout to have a 4th of July bbq at their house today and some of her old h.s. friends gonna be there, a couple which still keep in touch with Fun Guy to this day

Can't wait to see what Intel I can gather

So my lady's younger sis went to high school with Kawhi at MLK in Riverside. We bout to have a 4th of July bbq at their house today and some of her old h.s. friends gonna be there, a couple which still keep in touch with Fun Guy to this day

Can't wait to see what Intel I can gather
Prob is they woulda already made their decision public. Do this: contact her and make her make an unannounced visit and not leave til she gets some kind of info.

The more and more I think about it, the more I'm seeing DLo in a Sixer uni to reunite with Simmons if JimmyB ends up going to Miami which it looks like may happen. Riles too savvy not to get somebody significant.

I think DLO just meeting with us to drive up his $$ value

Can someone explain how Brooklyn Boston etc isn’t considered tampering? Basically Kemba and Kyrie are done deals according to reports.

I'm just hoping that Kawai can make up his mind quick either way.
Don't want to lose out on a meeting with D-Lo because of him taking forever.

Reactions: DLF
I'm just hoping that Kawai can make up his mind quick either way.
Don't want to lose out on a meeting with D-Lo because of him taking forever.
They already said their meeting will be mid next week.

I think it’s pretry clear these agents talk to the players for weeks before and already know where the interest is. D’lo Knows we are the only ones who can offer the max and sometime it makes sense for them to wait. If a team wants you...they not gonna give you a Shark Tank offer and pull it if you say “can I see what others offer?”

Last edited:
Can someone explain how Brooklyn Boston etc isn’t considered tampering? Basically Kemba and Kyrie are done deals according to reports.

It is tampering bro.
All teams have always tampered. Its 2019, there's way to communicate with free agents without being caught.

Its just a testament to how IDIOTIC Magic was, because he would make it so blatantly obvious that the league had no choice but to fine him and our team.

Tampering behind closed doors discreetly can't be proved.
Blabbing your loud mouth on twitter, Jimmy Kimmel live, youtube, etc. is too much evidence to ignore.

If Magic would have just kept his mouth shut in public we woulda been fine.
But he loves to talk, especially on camera.

Let's say we don't have an immediate answer from the max guy today. We still gotta make some moves today agreed? Atleast go the minimum guys first if anything?

Back
Top Bottom