**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Today is the day boys

04FA33A6-E2A8-4132-B595-2EBCF45932C6.gif

Man I’ll never forget when the Mozgov and Deng deals happened I was like WTF...and actually talked myself into thinking they were decent deals, that Deng would be good locker room presence for the young’ns and Luke must’ve known something about Mozgov from the previous finals and was gonna unlock his potential :smh:

Talked myself into thinking Lance and Beas and Rondo would be interesting too :smh::smh:

**** it we ****ing deserve Kawhi bruhs

Man I’ll never forget when the Mozgov and Deng deals happened I was like WTF...and actually talked myself into thinking they were decent deals, that Deng would be good locker room presence for the young’ns and Luke must’ve known something about Mozgov from the previous finals and was gonna unlock his potential :smh:

Talked myself into thinking Lance and Beas and Rondo would be interesting too :smh::smh:

**** it we ****ing deserve Kawhi bruhs

I was so pissed that day man. Mitch talked for years about that summer and Kobe’s contract coming off the books. Then he gave it all to Deng and Moz

We definitely deserve to reclaim our throne. And we burning all of Kings Landing while we at it

NICE!!!!

play by play

what type of food? what is kawhi wearing? what does he smell like? pics of kawhis sister for the beasts
Sh** I wish Kawhi was gonna be there but he ain't.

Basically my sis-in-law went to h.s. with Kawhi and they got mutual homies who supposed to come to my lady's family bbq today.

I am literally praying one of em tells me Kawhi coming to the Lakers :emoji_fingers_crossed::emoji_pray:

The Celtics will be paying Kemba and Hayward 67 million this year lol
And somehow their fans have convinced themselves they are better then ever.

Seems like we were never interested in kemba or Butler. (Given we have no meeting set with him)

They know they come to the Clips they’ll get boo’d at dodger games :rofl:

Nobody wants that second fiddle treatment on the JV team

Bro I been telling people that one of his main focuses is career longevity and load management AS WELL as winning
He knows the burden of being the only guy and how hard it can be cuz this man played with one leg during the finals lol
Lakers offer that as well as being home on one of the biggest name if not the biggest in sports lol
Yup should be an easy sell. With three stars you can stagger it where you have each play 60 games. You’d still have 2 stars play in every game. And that’s a conservative number. Barring injury this shouldn’t be an issue. Hell even if you gotta lie you assure him he’s only playing 60 lmao

Meanwhile if he misses a game with the LAC they gotta rely on Lou will lmao. Automatic L. Here we not even missing a beat

Clippers don’t have a good pitch man
Their roster not gonna be as good
Kawhi load managing with butler not gonna work
And if it’s teaming with KD he not even playing next year
So Kawhi going to play with Lou harrel and the poor man version of himself?
Or waste an entire year of his prime waiting for KD?

All while playing the lakers 4 times a year and literally never getting respek :lol:

Can the clippers afford to offer Leonard load management? That roster doesn’t do it for me

Kawhi, Bron and AD will all be able to load manage quite effectively. Just 2 of them on the floor every night will be enough to win 90% of the games. 60 games for each and we'll have the best record in the league.

Back
Top Bottom