**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Ya the whole D’lo meeting etc is called due diligence. Can’t throw all ur marbles in one basket. I’m sure they are desperately trying to meet with kawhi ASAP. I’m sure it will be Sunday or Monday. It benefits kawhi too if he is interested in LAL to meet with them ASAP. Otherwise you turn them scared and offer to d’lo Prematurely

Scoop Robinson plugged in?

He's been sayin Kawhi/King/Brow for a while now. He's been heavy with it today.

Legit guy? (I mean, moreso than a guy named Cuffs :lol: )

Scoop Robinson plugged in?

He's been sayin Kawhi/King/Brow for a while now. He's been heavy with it today.

Legit guy? (I mean, moreso than a guy named Cuffs :lol: )

A week ago he said lakers fans should brace for disappointment so I’m going to say no

I don’t see how clippers make more sense bt idk Kawhi unpredictable

Like delusional said they’ll have to move Gallo and renounce a lot of people
Kawhi took 20 games off and had one leg in the finals
Career longevity has to be important to him
He can take e20 games off and ad and Bron do the same and they’ll still be afloat

I don’t see how clippers make more sense bt idk Kawhi unpredictable

Like delusional said they’ll have to move Gallo and renounce a lot of people
Kawhi took 20 games off and had one leg in the finals
Career longevity has to be important to him
He can take e20 games off and ad and Bron do the same and they’ll still be afloat

They have 50M in salaries, can’t they just stretch gallo like we did with deng to create the space?

They better give us either Boston, Houston or OKC on Christmas!

I don't want that hobbled Warriors squad

Helps with the timing. Kawhi decision should be made no later than Wednesday.

Reactions: DLF
Obviously bias here but why do people keep saying “man kawhi to clippers is like raptors 2.0”

Raptors had a much better and more versatile roster. Lowry was an all star year after year. Pascal is long and had a break out year. Then they traded for Gasol. Not to mention serge. Lots of experience.

With clippers it’s Lou Gallo and Kawhi. With shai as the young player. (FYI Bev gone likely. Too expensive)

Obviously bias here but why do people keep saying “man kawhi to clippers is like raptors 2.0”

Raptors had a much better and more versatile roster. Lowry was an all star year after year. Pascal is long and had a break out year. Then they traded for Gasol. Not to mention serge. Lots of experience.

With clippers it’s Lou Gallo and Kawhi. With shai as the young player. (FYI Bev gone likely. Too expensive)

Been watching Kawhi highlights from the playoffs.

That Raptors team was amazing defensively. If they keep Beverly and shai takes another step I could see them being decent defensively. But they'll never be great giving lou will and trez big minutes.

Also, Kawhi is going to have to rest 15-20 games. Would they be able to survive that?

Saw a bunch of #KaWhyNot digital Laker billboards on the 405 in LA, with AD Kawhi Lebron in Lakers jerseys

Is that a good sign y’all? I’m nervous as a blind man in a fish market

Back
Top Bottom