2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of y’all dudes sound like you don’t put protective barriers on the toilet seat when forced to take a **** outside your home :smh::sick:
I rarely dump outside of the house. I try to hover over the toilet without touching it and put toilet paper in toilet so it doesn’t splash, but that can be a messy situation if you have diarrhea

Man i used to be like that but if I gotta go i gotta go. I remember I was with an ex and I had a public accident at home Depot because I tried to wait till we got home. never again , made me change my whole stance on public dumps. I'll take dump in public all day ever since then.

Man i used to be like that but if I gotta go i gotta go. I remember I was with an ex and I had a public accident at home Depot because I tried to wait till we got home. never again , made me change my whole stance on public dumps. I'll take dump in public all day ever since then.

THIS MAN **** HIMSELF

5062E0B2-2DF0-413D-9497-A0D57F79B94A.jpeg

Do you guys shower once or twice a day?

Depends on if I hit the gym or something.. and if I'm doing something that night or something

Has anyone had to take a dump in an airplane bathroom?

Got a stomach bug that kicked in as we were traveling to Austin for my boy's bachelor party trip.. literally some of the worst couple days of my life

But on the flight from Lauderdale to Austin, the first phase of things started hitting me and my stomach was rumbling.. was in and out of the bathroom whole couple hours of the plane ride

If I'm out and I gotta go, I'm going.. but you gotta wipe down and then put down the lil toilet tissue nest

Depends on if I hit the gym or something.. and if I'm doing something that night or something

Got a stomach bug that kicked in as we were traveling to Austin for my boy's bachelor party trip.. literally some of the worst couple days of my life

But on the flight from Lauderdale to Austin, the first phase of things started hitting me and my stomach was rumbling.. was in and out of the bathroom whole couple hours of the plane ride
Yikes that’s my worst nightmare having to poop in an airplane bathroom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom