2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm the opposite. If I gotta **** before a shower, I'll put my draws back on around my ankles
dame2.png
so I'm not naked :lol:
:lol: I do the same ****

Taking a dump naked makes me feel uncomfortable. Legit cannot do it.

I don't get naked, but if I'm home I just take of my shorts or whatever and throw them on the door

Zero surprise here:

Man... I’m still here perplexed.. Like afterwards did everyone just sit in the with the smell of doo doo in the air. Did you roll down the windows and toss the bucket.. did you have a cover sitting in the back of the car..

Idk if I’m a comedy writer I’m legit adding that story to a family road trip movie.. Like did everyone else in car just sit there shocked .. did you hit them with the :blush::blush::blush: :frown: afterwards

Man... I’m still here perplexed.. Like afterwards did everyone just sit in the with the smell of doo doo in the air. Did you roll down the windows and toss the bucket.. did you have a cover sitting in the back of the car..

Idk if I’m a comedy writer I’m legit adding that story to a family road trip movie.. Like did everyone else in car just sit there shocked .. did you hit them with the :blush::blush::blush: :frown: afterwards
yep, it was a bucket we always kept in my car that carried baseballs so my son could hit off a tee with. And yeah, there was a point when the stench was bad. But everyone was a champ and didn't complain because they know I have issues, and i was losing my mind because i thought I was going to crap myself. Look, I tried to hold it in so we can find a restroom but there was no time. It had to be done.

yep, it was a bucket we always kept in my car that carried baseballs so my son could hit off a tee with. And yeah, there was a point when the stench was bad. But everyone was a champ and didn't complain because they know I have issues, and i was losing my mind because i thought I was going to crap myself. Look, I tried to hold it in so we can find a restroom but there was no time. It had to be done.

you trollin', right?

Have you gotten your stomach checked out by a doctor?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom