2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
wait till you guys get into your 40's. The pee trickle is serious. I gotta stand there extra long trying to get every little drop out.

who is the dude that ****s once every 2 OR 3 ****ING DAYS?!!!! someone feed that boi :rofl:

Everyone is different. I dated a chick that went once a week usually. No ********, I swear. And she ate. I kept sayin that aint normal but we were both 19 at the time and she brushed it off. Wonder if she still is like that today. lol

Have you gotten your stomach checked out by a doctor?
Absolutely. Its food allergies. I had a lot of them. So i avoid most of it in order to avoid issues. If I'm going to a game, or traveling on a plane, I legit won't eat anything that will give me issues. Legit will eat dry crackers so my stomach doesn't act up. One of my biggest fears is obviously taking a dump at a game. Its dirty, you got people waiting outside the stall wanting to use the restroom. The anxiety would kill me. And then I fear having to take a major dump as the plane is taking off. You can;t just stand up and go. People will think you're a terrorist. Legit carry an extra pair of boxers and shorts IN CASE I crap myself at my seat.

I get not dropping deuce in public. I even get putting the toilet paper on the seat like you're a 7 year old kid.

I can't wrap my mind around cleaning yourself up with toilet paper after you piss... Like... is your **** like turning on the water hose in the yard with your finger over the spout? WHY ARE YOU HAVING TO CLEAN UP?

Everyone is different. I dated a chick that went once a week usually. No bull****, I swear. And she ate. I kept sayin that aint normal but we were both 19 at the time and she brushed it off. Wonder if she still is like that today. lol
you should have married her! I hate when my wife lets me know when she's taking a dump. Honey, do you think Alexis Ren or Tianna Gregory lets her man know she;s going to ****? No, lets pretend it doesn't happen.

Ain’t nothin wrong with pedicures. Y’all keep walking around with crusty feet thinking the soapy water in the shower running down on your feet is passable.

Couldn’t be me

Absolutely. Its food allergies. I had a lot of them. So i avoid most of it in order to avoid issues. If I'm going to a game, or traveling on a plane, I legit won't eat anything that will give me issues. Legit will eat dry crackers so my stomach doesn't act up. One of my biggest fears is obviously taking a dump at a game. Its dirty, you got people waiting outside the stall wanting to use the restroom. The anxiety would kill me. And then I fear having to take a major dump as the plane is taking off. You can;t just stand up and go. People will think you're a terrorist. Legit carry an extra pair of boxers and shorts IN CASE I crap myself at my seat.
Damn. Now I see why you get that museum membership. My biggest fear is having to go on an airplane too. I would hate to have to dump at a game. Smart to bring extra boxers and shorts.

Ain’t nothin wrong with pedicures. Y’all keep walking around with crusty feet thinking the soapy water in the shower running down on your feet is passable.

Couldn’t be me

My girl treats me to pedis sometimes. Nothing wrong with that.

I get not dropping deuce in public. I even get putting the toilet paper on the seat like you're a 7 year old kid.

I can't wrap my mind around cleaning yourself up with toilet paper after you piss... Like... is your **** like turning on the water hose in the yard with your finger over the spout? WHY ARE YOU HAVING TO CLEAN UP?
I legit use to think the leak was occurring because of how much jacking off i did as a kid. Like, the uretha is loose like i was a ho.

you should have married her! I hate when my wife lets me know when she's taking a dump. Honey, do you think Alexis Ren or Tianna Gregory lets her man know she;s going to ****? No, lets pretend it doesn't happen.

Nah no way. Would have been miserable. Always were fighting lol

A morning deuce is absolutely necessary. I'm definitely going 2-3 times a day.
You might wanna get that checked out. Gotta be extremely backed up.

im usually around 8am, 10:30am after coffee, and then at night post dinner/gym :lol

Women love men with nice clean nails. I just clipped mine yesterday and it looks like a professional did it.
That **** turns women on when they see nice hands.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom