2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
nick. nick. @nako xl @d3si

Wonder if Oak would come down at all from the 1st round asking price for Cooper. Not that we are in win-now mode the rest of the season, but it can be pretty damaging for Darnold to go into these next 4+ games with a WR group of Kearse (dud yesterday), Robby (appears to be hurting), Peake & Andre Roberts :sick: .

Screenshot_20181022-083244_Chrome.jpg

200w (89).gif

nick. nick. @nako xl @d3si

Wonder if Oak would come down at all from the 1st round asking price for Cooper. Not that we are in win-now mode the rest of the season, but it can be pretty damaging for Darnold to go into these next 4+ games with a WR group of Kearse (dud yesterday), Robby (appears to be hurting), Peake & Andre Roberts :sick: .

I don’t think Mac will pull the trigger on any of these trades. Cooper is probably the most likely but he drops a lot of footballs and is owed like 13 mill. I got a good feeling he passes and tries to fill the WR position in the offseason. I just pray that he doesn’t try to fill through the draft, he’s not very good at that.

I don’t think Mac will pull the trigger on any of these trades. Cooper is probably the most likely but he drops a lot of footballs and is owed like 13 mill. I got a good feeling he passes and tries to fill the WR position in the offseason. I just pray that he doesn’t try to fill through the draft, he’s not very good at that.

Forgot to tag ya. Well said tho.

First offseason action needs to be giving Bowles the boot.

What I am witnessing has never been done before in KC and I, for one, am enjoying the show.

As much as I dislike Sutton for one game he did things that to the untrained eye looked different scheme wise. If the defense can be competent and have two wins in the following three catergories: turnovers, third down and red zone percentage this is a Super Bowl contending team.

The fact that I just typed that gives me chills but also scares the hell out of me.

This is a toxic relationship. Every time we think it's gonna be different :lol:

Forgot to tag ya. Well said tho.

First offseason action needs to be giving Bowles the boot.
Oh boy, that guy needs to ****ing go! He’s always had the “the roster isn’t talented enough” and “the young players love him” excuses bail him out season after season. I keep telling people that none of that excuses his incompetent game management, time management and issues with in game adjustments. We should’ve fired him last off-season before drafting Sam. Now if we let him go, that gives Sam 2 OCs in his first 2 years in the league. Not good. I don’t know if he gets canned unless DeFlippo is locked in.

Oh boy, that guy needs to ****ing go! He’s always had the “the roster isn’t talented enough” and “the young players love him” excuses bail him out season after season. I keep telling people that none of that excuses his incompetent game management, time management and issues with in game adjustments. We should’ve fired him last off-season before drafting Sam. Now if we let him go, that gives Sam 2 OCs in his first 2 years in the league. Not good. I don’t know if he gets canned unless DeFlippo is locked in.

giphy.gif
PREACH all the way man.

I would love DeFilippo.

Andy Reid offensive gamplans are just too much. So many motions, shifts and weapons. The **** is a work of art. I know as a defender your head is just spinning with all the crap going on in front of you. How can you possibly trust anything you see?

After watching him all those years in Philly, I always did feel like he beat himself a lot too.

I'm lowkey rooting for him to finally win a SB though and this kid Mahomes seems like the QB he's always wanted. Mcnabb never came across like he had "it". Especially with all the opportunities he had.

Jesus Alshon was wide open. Old man Pep saves the day

Great breakdown. I love breakdowns like this because it shows that a successful NFL play has so many moving parts. Casual fans will automatically assume that it's a bad play call. There's only so much an offensive coordinator can do. The OC can't account for a tackle getting blown up.

Great breakdown. I love breakdowns like this because it shows that a successful NFL play has so many moving parts. Casual fans will automatically assume that it's a bad play call. There's only so much an offensive coordinator can do. The OC can't account for a tackle getting blown up.
Baldy's the best in the business at these

giphy.gif
PREACH all the way man.

I would love DeFilippo.
We’ve got to step into the current NFL. It’s about offense and we have what looks like franchise QB, we need to get someone that can raise the level of the him and this offense. I’m on board with us taking all 100 million we have in the offseason and building around Sam. Our offensive line needs to be upgraded NOW and our WR core needs a real #1.
After watching him all those years in Philly, I always did feel like he beat himself a lot too.

I'm lowkey rooting for him to finally win a SB though and this kid Mahomes seems like the QB he's always wanted. Mcnabb never came across like he had "it". Especially with all the opportunities he had.
I could see him beating himself. He gets way too cute in red zone sometimes but I’ll tell you what, Mahomes is a monster and Andy is cooking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom