2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
47011216_2139917886073174_5634338175649316864_n.jpg

What am I not seeing here? Is it the Cowboys coach with a cell phone?

Would y'all accept a marriage proposal from your girl?

We've already discussed it.Going to do both. I get whatever BMW's halo is at the time

and she gets a G Wagon.

Can't wait to have kids that look like international students

Do the Bears hold the tiebreaker if they tied with the Saints at the end of the season?

Yeah If Bears win out and end up 13-3 and tie with Saints at end of the season Bears get the bye and host a 2nd round game because they'll have a better conference record than Saints.

Bears have 1 L in NFC; 2 in AFC
Saints have 2 L's via NFC opponents.

Even seen something that Bears aren't out of it for homefield throughout either but that would take a lot just off strength that I see us beating y'all next week but I don't see y'all losing anything after that.

This is for Bears to get homefield throughout:

"Bears win out; Saints lose once more; Rams lose once more. Three-way tie so apply head to head, which means Rams are eliminated, so next tiebreaker is conference record, and the Bears win that tiebreaker."

But it's still early. Gotta let the games playout. After next week we'll know much more on the Bears being able to hang with the Rams offense, and we'll also see the playoff picture seeding a little better.

It really is a huge game vs y'all.

Yeah If Bears win out and end up 13-3 and tie with Saints at end of the season Bears get the bye and host a 2nd round game because they'll have a better conference record than Saints.

Bears have 1 L in NFC; 2 in AFC
Saints have 2 L's via NFC opponents.

Even seen something that Bears aren't out of it for homefield throughout either but that would take a lot just off strength that I see us beating y'all next week but I don't see y'all losing anything after that.

This is for Bears to get homefield throughout:

"Bears win out; Saints lose once more; Rams lose once more. Three-way tie so apply head to head, which means Rams are eliminated, so next tiebreaker is conference record, and the Bears win that tiebreaker."

But it's still early. Gotta let the games playout. After next week we'll know much more on the Bears being able to hang with the Rams offense, and we'll also see the playoff picture seeding a little better.

It really is a huge game vs y'all.

Get one of those dome teams or warm weather teams at Solider Field in January.. :nthat:

Sherm said ain't no peace

“I don’t really have a relationship with Russell. We were teammates in a special time for the franchise,” Sherman said, via video from Cam Inman of the Bay Area News Group.

Wilson said during his press conference that he has “tons of respect” for Sherman. Sherman didn’t express similar sentiments.

When asked about Wilson’s ability to extend plays, Sherman said, “Yeah, I’ve also seen him throw five picks in a game, so you also what he’s capable of on both sides of it. You understand that he can be defended.”

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.c...ally-have-a-relationship-with-russell-wilson/

Edit: Maximus Meridius Maximus Meridius beat me to it

Sherm really really really hates Russ
pachah1.png

i mean i wouldnt exactly be surprised they wouldnt have a tight relationship, like any other office/work space.. different sides of the ball and different position groupings, so they wanted exactly interact THAT much outside of full team stuff and even then the closest they probably getting is when russ is throwing in WR/DB one on ones

but the turnovers comment seems extra

i mean i wouldnt exactly be surprised they wouldnt have a tight relationship, like any other office/work space.. different sides of the ball and different position groupings, so they wanted exactly interact THAT much outside of full team stuff and even then the closest they probably getting is when russ is throwing in WR/DB one on ones

but the turnovers comment seems extra
I wouldn't be surprised either but reading the comment in conjunction with previous rumors and the SI article about the special treatment, ect....its obvious the beef is real (on Sherm's end)

Meh .. im not diggin in to all that. We know Sherman is upset that he wasnt kept and Russ was the favorite

Yea I fully expect to hear Sherman booed on Sunday if hes involved in any plays or his name is announced for any reason. Hes obviously not one to hold his tongue and does have some bitterness but he knows the business side of the NFL and that defenders in his position have a shorter lifespan in the league. Down the line he'll likely be honored in the Hawks ring of honor but will likely continue to be booed anytime he comes back to Seattle as a player.

Do you live in Alaska? I see there was one there. That would make more sense.

Glad you're ok. I've been through my share, but keep expecting "the big one."

I wouldn't be surprised either but reading the comment in conjunction with previous rumors and the SI article about the special treatment, ect....its obvious the beef is real (on Sherm's end)

It's something extra that went on. We always heard that the defense and Beast Mode didn't rock with Russell. Like he was some teachers pet QB.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom