2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kinda makes it worse since the Chiefs already knew about it. They will be scrambling to do damage control now. Kareem done.

I’m more curious of how much of this the league and the team both knew. Hunt downplayed it hard when it first came out and everyone was nervous. He’s not one to speak on much of anything, and he straight up said he didn’t think Hunt would be suspended at all. And nothing came from the league, so idk.

Not gonna cape for anyone tho and he gotta take whatever comes on the chin
6788B2A4-8CEB-497D-9EFC-29774D1B67D5.png

when ya'll say he's done, you just mean for the regular season right?

lettuce be cereal here

I don't think his season will be done. But my friend did just scoop Spencer Ware just in case :nerd:

Also...

TMZ is the feds :smh:

He might want the season to be done tbh. I doubt the league lets him off lightly, so if he gotta wait til next szn, it might not be pretty.

My friend also copped Ware tho
C02C32FE-8FF1-48B8-BAD0-D85BA024AA10.png
2015 all over again

What’s the policy now??
5 games minimum??

Should be back for the playoffs.
It not Ray Rice levels of assault but hell still get tagged by Roger.

Kareem Hunt F ‘d up and deserves whatever punishment comes his way.

But TMZ is trash. The same celebs and athletes they beg for interviews and things of that nature, they’ll throw under the bus and post damning footage of them when that shouldn’t be their lane or job.

They did the same with 69 last week. Obviously the people doing dumb stuff aren’t helping their cause by doing it on video etc, but that’s the cops job to air that stuff out and handle it accordingly.

Celebs shouldn’t even do interviews or give tmz any time of day.

I’m more curious of how much of this the league and the team both knew. Hunt downplayed it hard when it first came out and everyone was nervous. He’s not one to speak on much of anything, and he straight up said he didn’t think Hunt would be suspended at all. And nothing came from the league, so idk.

Well, that's just the thing...Did they even reach out to the PD to get the story or just took Kareem's word for it, which you really can't do in these situations as justification for a decision or non-decision.

when ya'll say he's done, you just mean for the regular season right?

lettuce be cereal here

Definitely. This is bad, but not as bad as the Ray Rice situation. Not that the NFL has any sort of legitimate scale for these kind of things -- as we know -- but I couldn't see a lifetime ban for it.

Well, that's just the thing...Did they even reach out to the PD to get the story or just took Kareem's word for it, which you really can't do in these situations as justification for a decision or non-decision.

I don’t remember if charges were pressed or not. Just remember nothing legal coming from it.

So if no charges were pressed there’s no grounds for them to release the video. There’s almost no way I can see this situation playing out and a team or the league not requesting video in 2018 bruh :lol: I’m thinking either the video wasn’t released to them for whatever reason, or they saw the vid and tried to keep it under wraps

It aint ray rice level but league gonna have to do something bout especially right after Foster 2nd incident and Jameis

Hunt might be done for the year

Kinda makes it worse since the Chiefs already knew about it. They will be scrambling to do damage control now. Kareem done.

Nah he catching hell for this one. Perfect circumstances for the league to flex its muscle

All of this. We living in heavy feminist times and the fact that this happened almost a year ago is gonna have people in even more of a uproar, so the league is gonna go extra hard to say "hey look we care about women".

AND it's on video. He f'ed up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom