2019 NFL Draft Thread

I still like Hakeem Butler a lot, but he has a tendency to drop passess. Other than that, I think he might have the highest ceiling. Not sure if he even declared though.

I still like Hakeem Butler a lot, but he has a tendency to drop passess. Other than that, I think he might have the highest ceiling. Not sure if he even declared though.

Starts the game off with a drop, but otherwise, he's doing his thing tonight. Could be the best WR in the draft.

Like Montgomery a lot too for Iowa St., but not much doing so far.

And I mentioned in the NFL thread, but McElroy and Luginbill are calling this game and as comparisons for Minshew, those two guys have mentioned all of Cody Kessler, Matt Barkley, Taylor Heinicke and Baker Mayfield as comparisons. :lol:

He's probably an UDFA in most seasons, but with this being a down year for Q's, he could be a day 3 guy.

1. Ari
2. SF
3. NYJ
4. Oak
5. TB
6. NYG
7. Jax
8. Det
10. Den/Buff coin flip
11. Cincy
12. GB
13. Mia
14. Atl
15. Wash
16. Car
17. Clev
18. Minn
19. Tenn (or Indy)
20. Pitt

I wouldn't be surprised if a team in the top 10 tries to jump San Fran and the Jets to get Bosa.

Zero clue what to expect at the top of the draft.. but then again didn't expect baker to go 1st last year and couple things to play out the way they did

Back
Top Bottom