2019 NFL Draft Thread

Thank you. This was my point.

I hear you man.

It's dumb to nitpick where a player went to school. The best programs put out busts, while some guys come from average or small schools and perform well.

All you can do is hope that the Giants make the right decision for Jones' development.

I hear you man.

It's dumb to nitpick where a player went to school. The best programs put out busts, while some guys come from average or small schools and perform well.

All you can do is hope that the Giants make the right decision for Jones' development.

They made their bed, what am I going to do as a fan? Be mad for 24 hours and then we gotta get over it and hope it works out.

I’m watching the ESPN welcome to the league Rookie show. They followed Devin White, NKeal, DK and the QB from Penn State. The Giants pick had nothing to do with any of them and they still took a minute to show some of the rookies reaction to the Giants draft pick. Even these kids were in ****in shock and laughed.

I’m watching the ESPN welcome to the league Rookie show. They followed Devin White, NKeal, DK and the QB from Penn State. The Giants pick had nothing to do with any of them and they still took a minute to show some of the rookies reaction to the Giants draft pick. Even these kids were in ****in shock and laughed.

Is there a vid?

Back
Top Bottom