2019 NFL Draft Thread

I dont know about workouts but I know he has a meeting with the 49ers
I saw that too, but it was him. Apparently his grandma took him in and raised him in Phoenix, so he probably would prefer to stay in Arizona and be the cardinals second rounder.

Fitz, Harry, and Kirk isn't a bad wr unit for Murray just gotta clean up that Oline

Didn’t know Bosa was team MAGA

Not just team MAGA dude posted some borderline racist ****. Mad coded language and dog whistles aimed at Kaepernick. He's gonna have a hard time with any of the big East/West coast city fan bases. Win and all is forgiven, sure, but if people came for Belichick and Brady and they didn't even openly say anything, they'll feast on him come election season. Largely cuz he's dumb and will absolutely put his foot in his mouth.

Funny enough dexter Lawrence better than the dude the bucs took last year and he might be there top of 2nd

Funny enough dexter Lawrence better than the dude the bucs took last year and he might be there top of 2nd

They're basically the same guy

NT-Comp.png

They're basically the same guy

NT-Comp.png

Lawrence is the better athlete.. and I'd love to get Lawrence on the eagles

Vita I'm good on.. just like I was good on Shelton.. sure both can play noise but Lawrence adds than just that

Plus Lawrence ain't going cost a top 15 pick

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom