2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I mean, they did release a few pairs today 8) the Nyc guys did some damage today

68769946-7128-4BFD-B9C6-6692E4613D5D.png

Can I be honest?

I hope this shoe (mainly the white and black model) shows that SB's aren't "BACK" but rather the dudes who used to rock them back in the day are the only ones that want them.

Kids today who were not old enough to purchase the first pair are looking at these as the next shoe to flip, however the only ones who are willing to buy them are old dudes like me who also have a limit to what we will spend on a shoe (usually related to having a wife, kid, house, etc.).

How great would it be if each generation can have access to the shoes that they are drawn towards? How great would it be if this shoe is the one shoe that helps stabilize the market where people are able to cop the shoes they actually want to rock for a REASONABLE resale price (as it was back in the day... even I paid resale for my second pair of Tiffs)?

Either way... no shade thrown towards older dudes, younger dudes, resellers, or guys who completely disagree... just to maintain the peace, here is a pic of me on my computer right now

18ps27.jpg

Can I be honest?

I hope this shoe (mainly the white and black model) shows that SB's aren't "BACK" but rather the dudes who used to rock them back in the day are the only ones that want them.

Kids today who were not old enough to purchase the first pair are looking at these as the next shoe to flip, however the only ones who are willing to buy them are old dudes like me who also have a limit to what we will spend on a shoe (usually related to having a wife, kid, house, etc.).

How great would it be if each generation can have access to the shoes that they are drawn towards? How great would it be if this shoe is the one shoe that helps stabilize the market where people are able to cop the shoes they actually want to rock for a REASONABLE resale price (as it was back in the day... even I paid resale for my second pair of Tiffs)?

Either way... no shade thrown towards older dudes, younger dudes, resellers, or guys who completely disagree... just to maintain the peace, here is a pic of me on my computer right now

18ps27.jpg
Black and white go for 220 now at stockx

Looks that way for sure
I dont think we ever got an official number (or did we?) on the laser engraved black pigeons but those weren't numbered since they were limited as well? The only number I recall seeing was 30 pairs but I can't remember if it was 30 pairs for each size were laser engraved or 30 pairs total. I haven't seen any numbering on my pair.

The White Diamond pair will be had this Saturday. Any Seattle Nters'? 11am, 35th north Skate Shop, Pike Place. See you there!

As per sneakernews...

Black:
  • MFTTBD (11/9)
  • CCSIn-Store Raffle
White:
  • MFTTBD (11/9)
  • CCSIn-Store Raffle

Hope the NTSB fam eats. The rest of y'all sniffing around resellers and herbs can kick rocks.

I'll be on the East side for work tomorrow so if any NYC NTSB heads want to meet up and wait in some lines, maybe copp a slice of pizza and kick it, LMK.

Last edited:
StockX prices are looooww for a hyped release. Resellers are gonna be disappointed.

Humidity’s were made in limited quantities, everyone loves them, Lebron wore them. And they are not breaking $200 ATM. Different hype for sure. But supply and demand wins out, and I don’t think many buyers actually want to wear these.

Going to a shop later today to enter a raffle. Idk about those interested but I've been wondering if we're going to get metal tips on the shoelaces instead of plastic ones. The Win Some Lose Some dunks had metal tips for the in store edition and I believe the official pics did too but when I got my pair they had plastic tips. I'd like to have the metal tips for this release so I'll try to find out for you guys.

Going to a shop later today to enter a raffle. Idk about those interested but I've been wondering if we're going to get metal tips on the shoelaces instead of plastic ones. The Win Some Lose Some dunks had metal tips for the in store edition and I believe the official pics did too but when I got my pair they had plastic tips. I'd like to have the metal tips for this release so I'll try to find out for you guys.
u heading by the shop today? im finna go w my godaughter when it opens lol

u heading by the shop today? im finna go w my godaughter when it opens lol

I'm gonna go in the afternoon. I just got home from work. I was driving lyft as much as I could this week to prepare for these lol If I strike out then this is all going towards purple lobsters. I'll let you know when I go. Last I heard the shop (that will remain unnamed lest the lurkers find out) already had 200 entries for the raffle. Can't say I've seen that much interest in the past. Probably 30 people max would camp out for releases, now we're dealing with 200? psshhh...

Back
Top Bottom