2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I totally agree with everyone that has an issue with F&F pairs. It’s literally saying “hey, look at these. Don’t worry about how dope or hideous they might be, there’s only 25 on earth, and you have to really ‘know’ someone to get them. You’ll never own or ever even see them in person, but just wanted you to know. You’re welcome.”
I don’t get it, and think it’s dumb. I wouldn’t even have such a problem if these F&F pairs were instead a super limited, raffle only type thing. But why show me some **** that’s literally unobtainable, and show all these “famous” and connected people with them? How does that hype me up one bit?
People will sell the house for exclusivity.

real F&F **** dropping right today and y'all goin on about the 32 degrees of lobsterhood

The standard leopard print-stenciled suede sneaker will be made publicly available at Stussy LA, NYC, Tokyo, and London Chapter stores on Friday, December 7.
Here’s the twist: 48 random pairs of the collaborative SB Blazer will contain a ticket in the shoe box. If you find a slip upon purchase, you’ll be gifted one of Lance’s custom pairs, free of charge.

Lance Mountain inspires shoes with a personal touch by Lance Mountain making it one of a kind... I cant think of anything more F&F. :wow:

Customized GRs sold to the public at random != "friends and family".

Yellow Lobs given to CNCPTS staff and certain Nike riders = friends and family

To be fair I wouldn't classify the Canary Diamond joints as F&F either...more like a hyperstrike.

Checked out Size 9 for blazer mids thru paypal on Stussy

Kinda silly it took so long for some blazers

Last edited:
A421FDBC-3A5C-4942-A230-A1E66AB08158.jpeg
Stussy nyc only had 5 golden tickets

Didn’t have smaller sizes so my girl was assed out. But was able to get my size and hold it down for the homies too.

They had very limited stock of the mids.

I’m kind of shocked about this. Hopefully it’ll be easy on SNKRS since 11s are releasing tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom