2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Can anyone tell me how the fit is on this jacket
I’m an XL on most NORTH face?

Attachments

• 2149BB33-451F-4841-9E87-9B216F73602F.jpeg
    2149BB33-451F-4841-9E87-9B216F73602F.jpeg
    117.1 KB · Views: 12
My lobsters are dying. That piping on the tongue keeps getting more yellow. Sucks. It's definitely from when I live in this one house many years ago. Didn't realize my shoes were in a spot where there was a lot of moisture from the cold air condensation. it wasn't until I pulled out of shoes that I didn't wear for too long but I realized it. Oh well
IMG_20181207_144643.jpg
Saw a dude in NYC rocking some super beat blue lobsters, they were almost white/grey. Yours got a lot of life in em lol

Last edited:
Reason they're limited is no one will buy shoes designed like DB's unless their limited.... If craziness sold well which with all due respect to the children that design them, all shoes would be like this, but they aren't.
I completely disagree. When the DB collection started they were easily attainable and would still sell out. The DB 6’s for example, the same one that goes for a thousand plus dollars now, restocked multiple times at the Nike stores across the US in crazy numbers for months after the release and would sell out. The problem is, Nike along the way decided to turn it into an opportunity to appease resellers and drive hype up. The whole thing about it being a way to donate to the hospital and help them get what they needed really got lost along the way. The whole DB collection to me now isn’t what it should be. Honestly, it’s like Nike is profiting off these kids struggles, deaths and then not doing what they initially said they would.

My lobsters are dying. That piping on the tongue keeps getting more yellow. Sucks. It's definitely from when I live in this one house many years ago. Didn't realize my shoes were in a spot where there was a lot of moisture from the cold air condensation. it wasn't until I pulled out of shoes that I didn't wear for too long but I realized it. Oh well
IMG_20181207_144643.jpg
Hmmm, sorry to hear but great heads up

Are there any skate shops in South Orange County getting these in? Have the time to make the drive.

I’m gonna pass on the stussy lows/mids

Remember next Friday / Saturday there a bunch of shoes coming out.

Yeezy v2 ,Jordan’s retro 1&3 ,doernbecher line , lobsters

Hopefully will be easy to cop lobsters and doern dunks ,

Scooped a pair of stussy blazer lows. I like them from the moment I seen them they remind me of Oscar the grouch classics. The Blazer low was always my favorite shoe other than the dunk. I didn't like when they redid the model years ago I haven't bought one in a long time hoping the fit is good

Back
Top Bottom