2020-21 NBA Offseason thread: Officially a wrap

They need to black out and go all in on some FA's or trades. Lakers designed for deep playoff runs currently. Also not to mention Clippers. Warriors need more size to accompany Dell and Klayton. Bob Myers has his work cut out for him right now.

Bob would be a wise man to pick the kid from Memphis.

soul-glo-o10.gif

Ok ok...I'm in....sup guise.....yeah da Knicks aquiring Kuzma and giving him a max deal is is light work for what 2020 has become....bubbles are wack b.....I'm sure da NBA will figure it out.

Lebron Drummond?

More fugazi footage. Bruh finna do exactly none of that next season.

i watched that John Wall/A.Drummond run on youtube and the entire time i couldnt get past the fact that they were playing with free and reduced lunch Jayson Tatum. i had to read through the comments to make sure it wasn't him.

Wall looks in shape though.

Look forward to seeing him and Beal do their best Portland impression next season.

Lowkey don't want another bubble season. Limit attendance and have all attendees get tested. No interaction like getting jerseys from players

That ig is about the East vs West stuff so I don’t mind this at all :lol: They go b2b and he’ll REALLY be popping ****

I get it and find it entertaining, BUT he’s basically acting like the ‘18-‘19 season never happened. :lol:

Don’t think the #washedKing chatter would have gotten nearly as loud were it nor for the “playoff mode activated” fail (and a lot of other stuff that happened that season)

dont think the nba will go for a full season or even 3/4 season bubble
gotta factor a lot more than just the league.

if restrictions are lifted, disney gonna tell the nba to kick rocks.

regional bubble like baseball should work
just gotta keep the horny police on the payroll

Last edited:
Bruh....Bronze, AD, Pope (crazy to type) and Rondo the only dudes that should be gloating and puffing their chest out.

This ****....this new generation wild. MJ wouldn't have allowed these dudes to take pix with the trophy unless he was in it too :lol:

I wish Kuz would've posted his 6th grade most improved student award to really show us where he started.

I wish Kuz would've posted his 6th grade most improved student award to really show us where he started.
that summer league pic was taken when he had teams looking like fools for letting him slip all the way to the lakers.

man just won a chip after falling in line and playing decent defense on guys like harden, murray and even jimmy.
he can post whatever he wants for the next week
then its back to cringe fashion pics and occasional gym shot talking about " beanie kuz"

Bruh....Bronze, AD, Pope (crazy to type) and Rondo the only dudes that should be gloating and puffing their chest out.

This ****....this new generation wild. MJ wouldn't have allowed these dudes to take pix with the trophy unless he was in it too :lol:

Back
Top Bottom