2020-21 NBA Offseason thread: Officially a wrap

I dead *** don't want to see videos like this anymore til dudes beast on the court like they do in pickup with nobodies. He posted this today.

I legit think nba players play against regular people so they can feel like bronze.

Man its one somewhere of Stephen Adams crossing dudes and shooting step back jumpers. But he cant even get a bucket on 6'4 PJ Tucker in real life.

Miles Turner be murking regular dudes on their 60 minute lunch breaks too during the summers.

good morning to all
1602602211678.gif

Love how Lebron is rubbing peoples face in it. Mfer's had the nerve to question his drive and motivation after YEARS of giving everything. Unless you just wanna be delusional ain't no questioning nothing.

I think it was less about his drive or motivation and more about father time, given his age and mileage. Proved all of us who second guessed him in that regard wrong.

I think it was less about his drive or motivation and more about father time, given his age and mileage. Proved all of us who second guessed him in that regard wrong.

Nah, nah it was a good amount of people saying his goal is solely of the court when came to the Lakers. People ain't mention father time until he got hurt that Christmas day.

He didn't come from a nuclear family, didn't have Dean Smith, Bobby Knight, and Phil Jackson as coaches, never took any years off simply to decompress from all of the stress and pressure, made his boys powerful in a league where white men ruled, brought a chip to every franchise that he has been associated with, all while taking the consciousness of the Black existence right with him.

Oh yeah, then had the nerve to call Trump a bum.

He's a good man, that LeBron James.

Back
Top Bottom