2020-21 NBA Offseason thread: Officially a wrap

Cant believe people still “care” about Boogie and I mean that just basketball wise. He’s never gonna be a huge difference maker at the end of the day. Injuries took that man.

Orlando signed who

51DA49F2-A157-40A8-9928-C2583D154043.jpeg

People want to see him succeed after having major setbacks.

I wanna see him succeed as well but realistically, that man is done for. No reason anyone should stay, no reason to believe whatever team he plays for becomed a contender.

What would Danny be protecting himself from in this case? :lol:
Protecting himself in making himself/Celtics look good to the fans/media.

I find a hard time believing with the injury history and looming tax, they would offer that much to Hayward.

I liked Bledsoe when he was with the Clips originally and played back-up to CP3. His playoff performances for the Bucks over the years have lowered my opinion of him.

We need somebody though.
there's another move coming. Its why they didn't go hard at Kieff. They wanted him if this other piece cant come together.

Cant believe people still “care” about Boogie and I mean that just basketball wise. He’s never gonna be a huge difference maker at the end of the day. Injuries took that man.
maybe some people hate to see a guy lose millions because of injuries that were really out of his control. What did he lose by the time he retired? $125M?

I dont like Boogie but I for sure hope he can turn it around. We can still hope he can go out on his own terms and secure one more medium sized bag

Protecting himself in making himself/Celtics look good to the fans/media.

I find a hard time believing with the injury history and looming tax, they would offer that much to Hayward.
I mean at the end of the day, I have no clue what Danny would've given him (I always thought it would be in the $20-25M per season range), but it doesn't seem like Indiana was trying to do much either. Charlotte giving him that contract over 4 guaranteed years is asinine, and they are effectively adding another $9M to it over 3 years since they have to stretch Batum.

Congrats to Hayward for securing the bag, but no decently run team was gonna give him that. Hollinger wrote a pretty good article about it on The Athletic how all it takes is one team to value a player much more than everyone else and can completely throw conventional wisdom out the window.

It’s over for Boogie there is no big bag
Medium sized bag or Jr size bag coming his way.

He’s a 1 year backup for the rest of this career and that’s if he even plays! Plus he’s going on 31

hoping to see a 3/$40M type of bag if he can show he's still serviceable.
LmAo my cousin just got that to Start for the Rockets and he’s much better than Boogie at this point in they careers.

Boogie won’t see more 1 year deal for the rest of his career and before you know it’s hes 33-34 and will find it even harder to latch on to a roster.

there's another move coming. Its why they didn't go hard at Kieff. They wanted him if this other piece cant come together.

Hope you’re right. I have a lot of faith in the FO, but they don’t have much to work with. Managing another big move is kind of pulling a rabbit out of a hat.

Trez confirming the Clippers didn’t want him back. He signed with the Lakers to try to make us Jealous :lol:

Proud Boy turned down 100Ms from better teams to watch Devonte Graham and Melo get all the shots :lol:

At first I didn't care that Charlotte did this but the more reaction I soaked in today-- the more it's pretty evident Charlotte should have done anything possible to secure a top draft pick next off season. With no fans there's even less reason to try to be as good as you can, the draft class will be one of the best in a long time

Detroit also shouldn't have tried to be good

If these two teams miss out on top 3-5 picks because they wanted to overpay a bunch of non stars they'd deserve it

Back
Top Bottom