2020-21 NBA Offseason thread: Officially a wrap

trez wasn't feeling how PG and kawhi got special treatment
at the same time those two would always get on him for missing rotations

kawhi exit interview with mgmt was probably not vouching for any one :lol:

“Kawhi, is there anyone on the team you definitely want to play with next year?”

“No.”

“Thanks, Kawhi. Enjoy your trip back to San Diego.”

trez wasn't feeling how PG and kawhi got special treatment
at the same time those two would always get on him for missing rotations

kawhi exit interview with mgmt was probably not vouching for any one :lol:

feel you 100% but what has pg ever done to deserve 'special treatment"? you got it nada

trezz dont like the treatment Kawhi got ? oh well, last time I checked theres only one cat that weve mentioned here with rings and things. kawhi played with t duncan parker ginobli, played uner pop and mr nurse. too bad mr harrell didnt do more listening and less talking

hopefully he listens to lebron and learns, but i fear not even mr james gonna be able to help this j-cat out. tbh he aint worth brons time

couch (2).jpg

what it do baybeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

The Kings do enough damage to themselves joking on them is just mean.

Listening to some of the pods today i find it very interesting how the Lakers who left are suddenly viewed :lol:. It's gonna be a fun year

feel you 100% but what has pg ever done to deserve 'special treatment"? you got it nada

trezz dont like the treatment Kawhi got ? oh well, last time I checked theres only one cat that weve mentioned here with rings and things. kawhi played with t duncan parker ginobli, played uner pop and mr nurse. too bad mr harrell didnt do more listening and less talking

hopefully he listens to lebron and learns, but i fear not even mr james gonna be able to help this j-cat out. tbh he aint worth brons time

couch (2).jpg

what it do baybeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
think a lot of what PG had was time off and not having to practice because of rehabbing his injuries. same with kawhi.
not sure if doc was one of those coaches that got on star players

i think trez will benefit playing with bron
he'll also be healthy and in shape, which he was not after the time off

As time goes on, that report of there being locker room tension in Clipper land seems more and more true. I always assumed it would be on Bev's end while Lou Will would just be chillin with his 2 girlfriends.

think a lot of what PG had was time off and not having to practice because of rehabbing his injuries. same with kawhi.
not sure if doc was one of those coaches that got on star players

i think trez will benefit playing with bron
he'll also be healthy and in shape, which he was not after the time off

good luck Bron !

REALLY ??!?!?! PRACTICE ?!?!?!? :wink:

ai ali.jpg

As time goes on, that report of there being locker room tension in Clipper land seems more and more true. I always assumed it would be on Bev's end while Lou Will would just be chillin with his 2 girlfriends.

didn’t Lou will talk about not having chemistry on the game 7 post game interviews

even his man Lou stopped following the fool on social media as soon as the article in the athletic came out about locker room stuff

i wish him well with the lakers , but ima sorry not EVEN Lebron James gonna be able to help him. not cause he cant , but ya gotta be willing to listen and learn from the cats who have done it once or twice or thrice or more

i understand he will be alongside AD which is huge, again this time good luck mr davis

even his man Lou stopped following the fool on social media as soon as the article in the athletic came out about locker room stuff

i wish him well with the lakers , but ima sorry not EVEN Lebron James gonna be able to help him. not cause he cant , but ya gotta be willing to listen and learn from the cats who have done it once or twice or thrice or more

i understand he will be alongside AD which is huge, again this time good luck mr davis
wow is this a joke account?

theres really a kawhi fan who goes with him wherever he goes?

What has PG done other than get catfish by a dude?

Back
Top Bottom