2020-21 NBA Offseason thread: Officially a wrap

4xry413nrqr51.jpg

Cade won’t save y’all

I’m plugged in with Trez folks. Trez wasn’t leaving LA, even if peanuts was on the table. Kid loves it there, not to mention his agent and somebody he idolizes is across the hallway.

reality of it is. **** got funny style when pg and sad face showed up, pg a HAN. On and off the basketball court. Go get your paper playa and a ring to go with it.

- 68 With him on floor during playoffs
+ 123 WITHOUT him on floor in playoffs

you want that back good sir ?

was so nice and peaceful in toronto , no f'in bithces

TEAM KAWHI TIL I DIE

did kawhi order this so the clippers could make room for serge?

I’m plugged in with Trez folks. Trez wasn’t leaving LA, even if peanuts was on the table. Kid loves it there, not to mention his agent and somebody he idolizes is across the hallway.

reality of it is. **** got funny style when pg and sad face showed up, pg a HAN. On and off the basketball court. Go get your paper playa and a ring to go with it.
HIM HIM dm me too pls

Must be exceedingly frightened about Zion's ability to play defense
Hedging that the 9 and 9 was a result of RW0 stat padding. And you need the threat of him and his sister Valerie laying hands on people to protect Zion. Imagine Malice in the Palice if instead of Fred Jones fatass brother it was Valerie and Adams' other 15 siblings.

Trez had a problem with players getting star treatment. He’s really gonna be in for a rude awakening when he gets firsthand look at how KLUTCH Sports gets down. Bron don’t eat/wear what us peasants eat/wear.

Eff PG though. He blocked me on IG after I said “Finally!” When he had that 48 point game in Bklyn.

Trez had a problem with players getting star treatment. He’s really gonna be in for a rude awakening when he gets firsthand look at how KLUTCH Sports gets down. Bron don’t eat/wear what us peasants eat/wear.

Eff PG though. He blocked me on IG after I said “Finally!” When he had that 48 point game in Bklyn.
trez will stop trying to FIT-OUT and just FIT-IN w/ LAKlutch
besides, he admires and looks up to lebron like a father figure

You can't be getting your Shoeking on. What did PG do? :lol:

Playing that bad then pointing fingers is wild to me. Large if not the largest factor for why the team lost then you come out and cause a mess? Nah.

He's a great guy and the fans and teammates will adore him, but even at 17.5per (moreso at 27m though), any of us here could guard him and he still wont go much past like 10 and 12

I used to watch him back in NZ when he was in HS playing with grown men looking like shaq just dunking everything lol

Back
Top Bottom