🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Salute to Jason Kelce and Fletcher Cox

Is that dude reputable? I don't really see any credentials other than that he participates in a podcast :lol:.

Is that dude reputable? I don't really see any credentials other than that he participates in a podcast :lol:.

zero real clue.. just looked at who followed him and he’s been right to at least some degree

since he was the first one to mention the bears and say they had the best thing on the table

His tweet seems to follow what I've seen from people on the bears side. But I think ultimately, we can make an assumption on what's going on. That is that Chicago is really only competing with themselves and Howie is just holding out for more

I'd do it for this years #20 and then a 2nd or 3rd. You can take next years 1st but then if Wentz has a decent season that defense can bring them to a 11-12 win season and that pick will be 25+.

What if we get pick #20 and package it with pick #6 and Ertz and offer that to the Texans? Gives them the option to draft a QB at 6 and improve their team at 20 and gives them a playmaker on offense. Not saying it's a mind blowing deal but not a bad one either.

What if we get pick #20 and package it with pick #6 and Ertz and offer that to the Texans? Gives them the option to draft a QB at 6 and improve their team at 20 and gives them a playmaker on offense. Not saying it's a mind blowing deal but not a bad one either.

Thing is Watson has a no trade clause and I doubt he'd waive it to come here :lol:

We don’t have the luxury of trading a lot of picks away for a player right now . Way too many holes and a GM that can’t draft for sh*t

Back
Top Bottom