🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Salute to Jason Kelce and Fletcher Cox

well Carson isn’t an idiot. I wouldn’t want to go to Chicago either. He definitely wants Indy

well Carson isn’t an idiot. I wouldn’t want to go to Chicago either. He definitely wants Indy

That last sentence....

Chase and Smith are my preferences but I’m 100% on board with grabbing Fields.

Chase
Smith
Fields
Wilson
Pitts
Surtain

take any of those guys and it’s a win

That’s why we needed to fire howie too

clean house and let someone be objective about the whole thing

howie drafted and signed wentz to that extension.. he just drafted hurts in the 2nd

he shouldnt get to use another top 10 pick on a QB.. we have other needs

Last edited:
Yup. Love Carson but I also want the team to move on

best for both.. this is kinda like agholor, except dude can’t win

not exactly like agholor but in a similar vain where it’s just best and easier to move on for both sides

Wouldnt be mad at it. He’s like 3rd or 4th on my board. I have a list of like 5 guys where at least one of them will be available and you really can’t screw it up

my personal top 2 are Chase and then Fields

and no, we will not be double dipping with Chase and Pitts :lol: would be a horrendous move. 3 first round picks on receiver no thanks. Tired of not having a young franchise LB or CB

If we take Pitts is a 90% chance he converts to WR
Just can’t really get down with double dipping at receiver if we land a first for Wentz. Fine with taking Pitts, but not over Chase. My board is:

Chase
Fields
Smith
Pitts
Surtain

Woildnt be mad at taking Pitts over Smith either. I’d say decent chance at least 3 of those guys are available at 6 with the biggest liability of Chase/Smith and Fields being gone.

We really really need to think about the CB position. LB as well, but 100% cornerback position. NRC is gonna be gone, strap prob gone, Maddox has his fair share of injuries. Get a young CB prospect late 1st or with one of our 2nd round picks. Decent chance slay just played his best year possible in Philly. And we looked HORRIBLE without him. Need a legit cb2 that can learn under slay for a year (we probably part ways with him after next year) and then make the jump to cb1.

safety will be a need once again (McLeod is hurt, who knows on Kvon, who knows on Epps, who knows on Mills).

LB will be an even bigger need now more than ever with a new DC

We have an aging O line with Brooks having consecutive injuries, lane is aging and is never healthy, kelce is gonna retire

lots and lots and lots of needs. At least 3 of these positions need to be legitimately addressed in rounds 1-3. Hence why I can’t get down with double dipping on receiver in the first

if you wouldn’t have told me he was a “TE” in college, I would have guessed X receiver. Especially since they have him lined up constantly as such. Guess they just have him listed as such because of his height but this dude has got some serious speed for this size. Beautiful

if you wouldn’t have told me he was a “TE” in college, I would have guessed X receiver. Especially since they have him lined up constantly as such. Guess they just have him listed as such because of his height but this dude has got some serious speed for this size. Beautiful

it’s like ertz..and also why having and jmatt was redundant

he‘s a more talented ertz with a little trey thrown in

gotta think of dude as an offensive weapon, but really a glorified WR or hybrid WR

goedert does the blocking.. you would motion pitts in and out of formation and line him up all over the place

if you draft him and try to make him a traditional TE, you’re not going get the value.. but we have his college OC on staff

it’s like ertz..and also why having and jmatt was redundant

he‘s a more talented ertz with a little trey thrown in

gotta think of dude as an offensive weapon, but really a glorified WR or hybrid WR

goedert does the blocking.. you would motion pitts in and out of formation and line him up all over the place

if you draft him and try to make him a traditional TE, you’re not going get the value.. but we have his college OC on staff
Moving Pitts and Reagor in motion to get the best matchups>>>

dude lined up literally in every position possible in his film. 6”6’ dude with his type of speed? He was out running DBs easily man. It’s like DK levels of mismatch but on a larger scale

Moving Pitts and Reagor in motion to get the best matchups>>>

dude lined up literally in every position possible in his film. 6”6’ dude with his type of speed? He was out running DBs easily man. It’s like DK levels of mismatch but on a larger scale

once you don’t view dude as a TE, you’re straight

having his college OC is huge for me

Back
Top Bottom