2020 Chevrolet Corvette

which colour(s) are we liking for this newest Corvette? I'ma bet on black

Neighbor has been driving a dark grey (shadow grey metallic possibly/below) lately that looks really nice to me. Subtle enough to differentiate from the black trim and it just works.
I do also like the lighter silver (blade silver metallic).

091132B6-5069-41BE-AC8C-DCCF42327D86.jpeg

Last edited:
Visually I'm not impressed with him in the least it looks like they're trying too hard and I think it will age terribly just like the Fiero did. And the fact that it's now and Mid Engine will only sadly feed into people's misguided judgement of it actually being on the same level has car such as a 488.

This gen Corvette will be the same as every other gen, which is not on par with this competition as far as fit and finish and quality but will be hands-down the best bang for buck and the performance car world. No doubt the ZO6 version will outperform cars double its price. But that's not anything new, exotic car buyers aren't looking for bang for buck so the new mid-engine Vette will not cut into the exotic car market like most people feel that it will. Friends that I have who have bought exotic and others in the market looking to purchase Exotics are not cross shopping with a vette of any trim level

Still in the market for a C7. Waiting to see if the price on them drop in the next few weeks or months during this pandemic.

Back
Top Bottom