• Houston Texans
• Jacksonville Jaguars
• Tennessee Titans
• Chicago Bears
• Cleveland Browns
• Detroit Lions
• Las Vegas Raiders
• Pittsburgh Steelers

Those are the Colts opponents this year. I can see a 9-7 or a 10-6 year. I would say we can have a better record, but I do not believe BOLO will lead us to a better record. He does some bonehead mistakes and I believe that he will cost us at least 2 games because of it. TBH I would have been fine with just riding out the year with Jacoby as the QB and next year see what our options are. I really do think giving BOLO 25 mill was a waste of money but the Colts are my team and I will be rooting for them every Sunday (should we have a season). Our defense is poised to have a top 10 finish if we can get to the QB. For years our pass rush has been mediocre to not good. It has to become elite.

I like the draft class Ballard put together. The standouts of course are Pittman and Taylor. Pittman will be the number 2 opposite TY and Taylor will be a nice complimentary back to Mack and possibly take over if Mack gets hurt (considering his injury history). I like the Eason pick as well. He can sit and learn. He has all the physical tools. I just question his work ethic but hopefully he realizes that this is his only shot at the big time and he changes his tune.

usatsi_13768762.jpg

ERuBVNUUwAAqg0a

GO COLTS!

I was heated when I heard about Bolo. Dude is most certainly over the hill. We'll see if going from a bottom 5 oline to a top 5 oline changes the way he plays. Im not optimistic at all.

Happy about Pittman. I hope Campbell comes back strong. Hated the Funchess signing, glad hes gone.

Using the 13th on Buckner was a great decision. Much needed and we had the cap space, no brainer.

Getting a top 5 QB prospect in the 4th round was fine, dude can sit for a while and develop.

Ima need Malik Hooker to take that next step.

If theres no season then Ballard will use his injury history against him to resign for cheap. And if there is a season he’s banking on him getting hurt. :lol:

If he balls out he’s going to be expensive af.

Either way I think Ballard is going to let him walk.

Would have preferred to hear this from Frank Reich but its still a little reassuring.

In the back of my mind, Ballard has to say this tho.

Small consolation but my Buckeye, Parris Campbell, was frying vs. Jags. Him, T.Y., MPJ & Pascal a fun quartet to watch, if Phil can get them the football properly.

Yea sucks what happened to Campbell and Hooker. And that injury to Hooker stamped his ticket out of Indy. Guess Ballard was right declining his option

Loved what I saw from Buckner, Houston and Autry.

You can either blame Alie-Cox for not extending his arms or credit Harrison Smith for disrupting but fortunately, that pick wasnt on Rivers.

Rivers didnt make any terrible mistakes, kept the ball in Taylor's hands, they gotta keep doing that.

Why dont they use Nyheim more in the run game? Loved watching him and mack last year.

Kenny, Kahri and Carrie :nthat: Howard made some plays too.

Kirk Cousins was terrible, that MN squad was buns. Losing players to free agency and injuries killed them. I didnt recognize that dline at all.

Brisett is better than Rivers. Wish we got Cam.

2 INTs and 2 Punts only turned into 3 points. 😑

Good open field tackling today, Rock Ya Sin and Blackmon played great.

Myles Garrett single handedly terrorized a top 5 Oline on both sides smh. That dude is good af.

Glad those were false positives. Even though idk how much I believe that they are false positives and a fixer isnt involved. Lol
Glad its game on!

Put Brissett in!

Yep. No idea why this defense keeps getting handled early in games. Same thing happened with the browns. Really need Leonard back. The Dline never gets consistent pressure early on either.

Phil dicing up a bottom 5 defense for 1 quarter wasn't impressive.

Marcus Johnson is good for at least one 35+ yard reception each game. Dude has been really good off the practice squad.

Best game by Rivers all season. 3 TDs in 6 minutes in the 4th quarter was fun to watch.
Leonard back, his impact was felt immediately.
Hines is my favorite player to watch on this offense. Amazing performance from him today.

Why didn't they target Pittman more?
Did Taylor get hurt? Wilkins balled when called upon.

Back
Top Bottom