2021 NFL Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bring on the Dolphins vs. Rams game, nothing else matters.

Equally important is the Texans continuing to lose, hopefully reaching fire sale levels.

Last edited by a moderator:
969309f0-1a1b-11eb-bbf9-e861d1a720b6.jpg

Yes, please.

Yep i told my boy and cowrker this earlier today. This was our last winnable game. We will finish 2-14

Only other win would be an inexplicable 1 vs Aints

not that I expect the jets to win this year... but what do the falcons do if they get the number one pick in the draft? :lol:

The falcons are actually capable of winning most games with proper clock management and a few key stops. SEA and GB were the only legit L’s. The talent is there, they just piss it away time and time again. IMO without the blunders they’re better than the saints right now.

It was good to see our defense not toss a game in the trash for once. Only thing that was really changed play calling wise is when we blitzed not if we blitzed more or not. Only dudes I got some type of confidence in on this defense not counting rookies are Foye, Jones and Grady. Neal sometimes now cause he’s definitely lost a step after those two season ending injuries he’s had years prior. There is some semblance of a spine there it’s just so much work that needs to be done around that to actually turn this into a defense that can be competent against legit competition

Aren't votes supposed to be kept anonymous?

Agent Orange looking sick and flabby right now. Begging all entertainers and athletes to publicly endorse him after the right wing media talked down on entertainers and athletes who leaned left.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom